Ch. 14

Bakugou left the field, while Uraraka is being carried by the mini conveyor bots.

"Send her to Recovery Girl." Midnight told them.

"I know..." The bots answered.

Hydra always finds them cute.

"Aww... Uraraka... Uh, oh yeah Bakugou breaks past the first round." Present Mic announced while sulking.

"If you're gonna do it, do it right." Aizawa told him.

'Why did they even chose those two... They don't even notice they're having conversations with a mic on.' Hydra thought referring to the two commentators.

"Alright! Now that I've collected myself! The first round is now over!! We'll get right back to it after a short break!!" Present Mic announced.

A moment later, Bakugou arrived at the class A's seat where he's bombarded with comments.

"Yo hey! That was nearly as tough as your face is villain-y." Sero told the guy.

"It was a weird matchup but you played an amazing little heel nonetheless, Bakugou." Tsuyu told him as well.

"Shut up! Just shut your goddamn mouths!" Bakugou replied glaring at them at the same time.

"But damn man, you're able to blast a fragile little girl with abandon..." Kaminari told him, which Bakugou ignored and sat back down beside Hydra.

"Knowing me, I'd end up not going through that despite myself..." Kaminari added.

"But you got easily beat up by Hydra-chan..." Tsuyu replied.

"Come on Tsuyu..." He sulked.

"Where do you see 'fragile'?" Bakugou muttered.

"Hey Bakugou! Did you know that when the crowd started boo-ing you, Hydra was ready to throw hands?" Mina asked making Hydra's cheeks beat red.

"N-No I'm not! Geez! It's just that they're a bunch of idiots... Uraraka is nowhere near helpless with her attacking him repeatedly like that! It was obvious that it's all according to her plan!" Hydra explained flustered and her back at Bakugou.

Because she's a bit mad at him calling Uraraka 'Angelface' and embarrassed with what Mina just told him.

'How come she can easily understand me?' Bakugou looked away with a blush on his face.

"Maybe that's just you saying that because you're mad at Uraraka being called 'Angelface' by Bakugou." Mina grinned mischievously.

Bakugou's face became redder while Hydra overheated because of what she said.

"Oh my fucking god that's not it!... It just irked me a bit... But I don't fucking care!" Hydra once again explained.

But she realized she just admitted being jealous of that, "N-No! I-I mean–"

"Just shut the fuck up already." Bakugou covered Hydra's mouth and made her face his chest, embracing her in other words.

Mina looked away at the scene but internally fangirled with her ship sailing.

"I-I only called her that because she's too nice for her own good... But you're a dollface you water-brains... And I find dolls pretty cute... No homo." Bakugou muttered as he looked away and removed his grasp on Hydra.

[For legal reasons this is just a joke.]

"You sounded gay though." Hydra replied, still have pink tints on her cheeks.

Bakugou was irked, "But you were great back there... You did your best." Hydra added and smiled at him.

Bakugou smirked at that, "Well I'll do my greatest in our battle."