Ch. 7

Bakugou glanced shortly ahead and saw Hydra holding Aizawa in her arms.

He was relieved and irked at the same time.

"A freeze attack..!" All Might was shocked but relieved.

Todoroki made sure All Might isn't caught in his ice so that the Noumu's grip will become slack, and because of that All Might escaped it's grasps.

"You pinned down our revolving door... Well that was quite a pinch." Shigaraki said, he's words do not match the tone of his voice.

"Just as I thought, this prick isn't all that smart." Bakugou said looking down at the Villain.

"If the shadow-misty have no real body... Then why would he call any attack 'dangerous'?" He asked in a smug.

"Urgghh..." Kurogiri groaned.

"Don't move!! Move an inch and I'll blow you right here!" Bakugou threaten, facing his hand on the Villain.

"Not very heroic buddy." Kirishima sweat drop at that.

"We've been cornered, you're all nearly unscathed... Man... I have to hand it to these kids, at this rate the Villain Alliance would be a laughing stock..." Shigaraki said.

"Noumu, go ahead and finish off that Explosion boy over there, we're rescuing our revolving door." Shigaraki ordered and suddenly, the Noumu–despite being iced–was able to move and stand up.

It's body was crushed by the ice but it's still capable of moving.

"Wait, how is he moving... Didn't half of his body snapped away!?" Midoriya asked.

'It seems that only the body was replicated because of our blood... But it was awfully changed by these Villains.' Hydra observed, her tears now dry and wiped off.

'I want to fight so bad... I want to help.' She furrowed her eyebrows in frustration.

"Stand back everyone!! What the!? Wasn't his quirk 'shock absorption'?!" All Might asked in bewilderment

"I never said that was the full extent of his abilities, he also have 'super regeneration'." Shigaraki corrected.

"Noumu is a human sandbag artificially crafted to the height of physical fitness in order to withstand your 100%... And all it took is a certain blood." Shigaraki looked at Hydra at the final statement.

Hydra snarled at him.

And within a blink of an eye, a powerful punch was sent to Bakugou's direction.

"Kacchan!!"

"Bakugou!!" Hydra shouted.

But Bakugou was safely placed beside Midoriya, "K-Kachan!? Did you dodged him!?" Midoriya asked.

"No, you fucking idiot..." Bakugou told him.

"...Do you not know mercy...?" All Might asked while spitting out blood.

All Might took the punch sent to Bakugou and was pushed away by the force.

'All Might's blood is leaking out... I can feel them.' Hydra thought.

"So you took one for the brat... Huh?" Shigaraki thought.

Hydra used her quirk to at least stop All Might's bleeding with her free hand—facing her hand towards him, as the other is still holding onto Aizawa's.

And that's when she noticed something, a large old wound on All Might's side.

"Thank you Hydra-shoujo..." All Might sent a thumbs up towards her.