Ch. 12

"I'll beat you at the last round water-brain!" Bakugou declared to Hydra who's busy eating her takoyaki.

"Hm... Yeah... Sure." She replied, not even believing an ounce of it.

"You'll treat me a frappe if I got the first place right?" Bakugou asked, just watching Hydra as they eat in the waiting room.

"Yeah... Why do you want some so bad? Haven't you tried them?" Hydra asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"On a weekend? Just the two of us?" Bakugou ignored her question and wiped the sauce off of Hydra's lips and licking it off of his finger.

Hydra's cheeks tinted pink, "Y-Yeah... Sure..." She said and drank her iced coffee.

Bakugou grinned, "Then I'll have the more reason to beat you."

"Even though some are disqualified! There are still some recreational activities in store! Just look at how fired up those cheerleaders that we got from U.S. are..."

"Class 1-A!?" Present Mic shouted shocked at the speakers.

"Let's go see what they have done..." Hydra said and threw her trash to the garbage can and took her iced coffee.

"Do you want some?" She asked as they walked out to the field.

"Just a sip." Bakugou said and drank from the straw.

Hydra then drank after that.

'She didn't even wipe it.' Bakugou was shocked and flustered at the indirect kiss that just happened.

And Hydra was oblivious.

As they both got out, they saw the Class A's girls dressed in cheerleader outfits.

'cheerleader costume... Hydra...' Bakugou's mind wander.

"Yeah... I guessed that much." Hydra said and drank on her iced coffee.

'Mineta and Kaminari's at fault why they are in that embarrassing situation huh...' She thought.

"All right everyone! Compete your hearts out at the recreation event! And after that! Is the final event!!" Present Mic announced.

"Hmm..." Hydra muttered and just looked at the others.

"What? You wanna join them?" Bakugou asked with a smirk.

"Nah... I want to hide just in case Mina finds me and makes me wear that embarrassing outfit." Hydra replied.

'Oi! Pink face! Look here! You fucking blind!' Bakugou thought while starring daggers at Mina.

After that... The Final Event finally came.

"Oh! It's a tournament!? We'll be at the competition we always see on T.V.!!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Hydra's eyes are sparkling, she felt like a child again.

"Oh? It was a tournament last year too? I forgot." Mina asked.

"Last year have different 1st and 2nd rounds but the finals are just the same!" Hydra said with a grin.

"The systems change around every year but they still have one-on-one competition." Sero added.

"All right! I'll determine the matchups through lottery then we'll have a bit of recreation before we commence!" Midnight said showing a lottery box.

"The 16 of you are free to decide whether to join the recreation or not, since some of you may want a breather or preserve their strengths." Midnight added.

"So starting with the team that placed first, let's determine the order..."

"Um... I want to sit this one out." Ojiro raised his hand earning the attention all to him.