Ch. 27

"You want me to teach you about telepathy?" Mandalay asked Hydra, shocked at her request.

"You do know that it's a quirk... It cannot be learned ri—" Pixie-bob asked but was cut off.

"I know... But the chance that I may acquire the skill is an opportunity I can't miss. That telepathy might or not might be from my clan but there's nothing to lose in trying." Hydra said with pure determination.

"You know... You could've been the one in Hawks' place if you didn't rejected the offer three years ago." Pixie-bob sighed and touched her forehead in frustration.

"Hydra probably tried being alone, away from the heroes that time she was offered the special training since as always, she didn't thought she deserved it." Pixie-bob told Aizawa as they observe Hydra and Mandalay.

Sitting across each other, eyes closed and not muttering a word and only focusing on their training.

"What changed her mind is a mystery." Aizawa replied, his arms crossed while looking at Hydra's focused face.

"Nah. You always inspire her. She may not show it before, but she really admire you and she was thankful that you saved her." Pixie-bob grinned at him.

Aizawa ignored that statement, but was happy as well.

"Like I said last night... You can't send me messages, and can't get mine using your own quirk." Mandalay opened her eyes, finally getting a conclusion.

"You also tried using a medium which is the water that was a part of your body, but it wasn't enough... I'm sorry but telepathy isn't one of the Mizunomu's quirk." Hydra was devastated.

"Come on Hydra, I have something I want you to train with." Aizawa said when the telepathy training didn't succeeded.

Hydra stood up and followed Aizawa, walking out of the facility.

"The Class B just came today?" Hydra first noticed the group as they're just outside the facility.

"I let you train for Mandalay at first, because you requested for her aid... But now that it wasn't successful. I'm training you, myself, again." Aizawa said and when they finally came to the once wide field, that is now became a training ground of hell by class A... All she can hear was scream of agony and pain.

"I know you hate this kind of training, but if you want to be stronger than you are today... Then suck it up." Aizawa said and they passed by their classmates.

Kaminari at the top forcing himself to emit too much electricity, Todoroki in a drum, forced to make the water boil in it while he emits his ice.

Bakugou was assigned the same task as Todoroki, boiling the water in the drum with his quirk.

The augmentation types are being trained by Tiger, such as Midoriya, while Ojiro and Kirishima train with each other.

Many things were happening all at once, that Hydra can't keep up with it.

"Hurry it up... You're not the only one that I'll need to train." Aizawa lethargically said making Hydra jog to follow him.

"Yes Sir." She said, back to her focusing mode.

They continued their walk until they reach a cliff.

Under the cliff is a small river, but was large enough of a body of water to be quite difficult to be controlled by a normal water type quirk user.

"Manipulate this into a ball... All of it." Aizawa pointed to the said small river.

Hydra obliged without any second thought.