Ch. 55

When the three class 1-A students had finally arrived.

They never expected their classmates to be waiting for them to come back while in front of a bunch of gifts.

"Hydra! You're finally back! Men in black had arrived here and placed these gifts! They said they were for you!" Mina enthusiastically said as she held the bluenette's hands.

But when the information had sunk into the girl's mind, she immediately glared at the gifts.

"Nobody touch them!" Everyone was shocked at her behavior but obliged.

"Someone call Aizawa-sensei. Immediately." She ordered and Kaminari went on his way without any question.

"What's wrong Hydra?" Todoroki asked and pat her shoulder.

The bluenette picked her phone from her pocket and dialed a number.

Everyone just watched her movement with wary.

"Who sent these gifts to U.A.?" The girl calmly asked.

A woman from the other line became nervous at the sudden question as well, feeling the tension from a mile a way in just a phone call.

"I-It came from your patrons Ma'am... We had them sent to your dorm with the approval of the principal."

"What's wrong?" Aizawa rushed to their dorm, along with Kaminari.

And he saw the pile of gifts that had him sighing already.

"Never send them here again... In fact, never accept any gifts ever again." Hydra ordered the woman with authority in her voice.

And her classmates saw another side of her that they didn't know they'll get to see.

It's Mizunomu Hydra, the 15th head of the Mizunomu clan.

The girl didn't wait for a response and ended the call.

"I'll had them thrown." The raven haired man sighed once again.

The bluenette held the bridge of her nose in frustration, leaving a sigh on her lips as well.

"I'll help... Sorry for the mess guys. This won't happen again." She sheepishly smiled at them.

"Can't you at least take one of the gifts?" Mineta asked and was about to open a gift.

"No!" Hydra stopped the grape boy's movements before he can do a thing.

"Hydra-san is a known person now... Everyone would want to approach her..." Momo stated in worry.

She's been keeping everyone away from the gifts since they came to the dorm.

Along with Iida, but the boy was oblivious as to why, he just thought that it's rude to meddle into things that aren't yours.

"Villains are not out of the option." Bakugou added and took some bags to throw away.

"Luckily, there aren't any bombs at all." Hydra said and took some of them.

"B-Bombs!?"

"Shows over, you can all leave this to us." Aizawa rubbed the back of his head in annoyance as he took some of the gifts.

The three left, taking all of the gifts and away from the dorm.

"There's a poison though, I recognized the liquid coloration." The bluenette told the man who have a frown on his face.

"I'll have a talk with the principal."

Bakugou kept quiet and placed the gifts into the trash.

He immediately took the ones in Hydra's arms and threw them.