Ch.48

Never did Hydra knew that she'll be back in U.A.

It felt like she's been away for so long and now, she's in front of their dorm.

With Aizawa beside her, guiding her to the front door.

But the bluenette noticed someone waiting outside.

The raven haired man tapped the bluenette's shoulder before walking past the blond by the door.

Leaving the two of them to talk on their own.

The girl felt shame crept into her whole being.

She couldn't meet Bakugou's eyes.

But after their teacher had left them, the boy immediately approached the blue haired girl and embraced her.

So tight that he had to place his face onto the crook of her neck.

Hydra was shocked, but she returned the hug by clenching the blond's shirt behind him.

The bluenette wanted to cry then and there but, she needs to see the others too.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to do this back at the trial." The boy told her.

The warm feeling that Bakugou had always been making Hydra feel, she missed it.

"Bakugou I—"

"Let's talk later... I'll... I'll knock on your door later. Go and meet the others first." The blond cut off when the bluenette pulled away.

But his words made the girl look down.

She was scared.

She knew that the theories and rumors about what had happened to the clan, had been roaming around the country.

And she's sure that it had already reached her classmates' ears.

"You know... They trust you right? And you should trust them too." Bakugou just said as he pulled the blue haired girl to the front door.

Wanting her to open it herself.

But before she could, her hand ghosted at the door knob.

"I... Couldn't care less about what people say about me... You know that right?" Hydra looked at the boy with a small smile.

But her eyes were obviously filled with worry.

"But... The people that I had treated as my family... I—I've faced... Powerful villains but... This is the most scared that I had been..."

The girl then looked down at her hand resting on the door knob.

"I'm scared that they'll hate me... As much as I had hated myself."

The bluenette was shocked once again when the blond had faced her to him.

"When that happens, I'm here. Along with Aizawa who believes in you." Bakugou said, as calm as he can, on contraire to his actual behavior.

"Now go ahead and open the door water for brains, the extras are waiting inside." The boy said while looking away, pink had dusted on his cheeks.

The girl don't notice it, but she too felt the warmth that crept on her cheeks.

And so, with Bakugou's encouragement, Hydra had opened the door.

And the two went inside.

They immediately heard the noise coming from the lounge.

Making the bluenette's heart thump because of nervousness.

"Sensei! When will Hydra come in?" They heard Mina ask.