Ch. 24

Team Iida/Ojiro.

Team Shouji/Hagakure.

Team Uraraka/Aoyama.

And Team Mineta/Sero passed the test.

Leaving the teams Satou/Kirishima and Kaminari/Mina unsuccessful.

And now leaving the final exam to Hydra. Which is located to where they held the entrance exams.

The students of class 1-A are standing once again in front of the Teachers.

"As we have instructed your classmates, all you need to do is either, escape or capture us... All of us, though All Might is not around. Only you need to escape to pass. We will give you 15 minutes to come up with a plan. And an hour to finish the exam." Aizawa said and left with the other teachers leaving Hydra with her classmates.

She's still on her focus mode and she can't afford to be distracted.

"Momo, make a communication device for all in exception of Bakugou. I'm pretty sur—"

"What!? Why won't you let me help you!? I told you before! I will save your fine ass!" He started fuming as if he wasn't just knocked out earlier.

"First of all, you are injured, second you put your emotions first before the mission hindering other people and third, you are a distraction." Hydra pointed at his chest with every count she said, still no emotions in her eyes and he could see it clearly.

"Wha—"

"Don't you fucking say a word or deny me at this instant because I'm clearly pissed off with you right now." With her glare and her words that are sharp, Bakugou finally remain silent.

"And a time wasted at that... Todoroki and Midoriya, you two are with me, can everyone standby at the sides following me on top of the buildings just in case?" She instantly came back to her usual self. Not the emotionless girl anymore.

The atmosphere became awkward because of Hydra and Bakugou's argument but Kirishima tried to save it, "Of course! You can rely on us!"

"Jirou and Shouji, can I rely on you both for surveillance?" She asked them while they just smiled and held a thumbs up.

The atmosphere is becoming thinner again.

"Just be careful with Present Mic as they might injure your ears." She warned though they probably knew that already.

"Power Loader works underground so that'll be a hard task." Ojiro stated.

"Don't worry, we won't land on the ground as much as possible, we'll remain on the rooftop." Hydra went on with discussing her plan to all leaving Bakugou pissed off under the shadow of a tree.

Kirishima and Mina were worried so they approached the guy, Hydra don't have any orders for them anyways.

"Hey bro." Kirishima greeted when they approached.

"What!?" He angrily asked.

"Just wanna know what happened earlier." Mina asked tilting her head in confusion.

"As if I know... The last time we talked was before the exams and she was fine before, when it was finished I was asleep and then she's suddenly mad at me! What's wrong with that woman!?" Bakugou angrily punched the tree but not enough to break it.

'He's probably just sad and hurt with what Hydra just told him... Though she said Bakugou's a distraction... That's kind of weird though.' Mina thought as she observed Bakugou clenching his fists.

"Maybe she saw you from the surveillance, she said you put you emotions first, so she probably saw something... Like that one time when you fought with Midoriya..." Kirishima tried to come up with something for Bakugou.