Ch. 70

"My sister invited us over for dinner." Todoroki told the three as they walked through their backyard.

"BUT WHY!!" Bakugou exclaimed, obviously opposed to the idea.

"She wanted me to introduce my friends." The heterochromic boy simply answered.

"GO TELL HER RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW THAT WE'VE NEVER BEEN FRIENDS!!" The blond told the latter.

"Kacchan...!" Midoriya called and Hydra just shrugged him off.

"Go home then." The bluenette said, obviously tired from their morning patrol.

It made Bakugou quiet, but it was obvious that he was still against the idea by the way his face contort into his usual angry expression.

"Thank you all for coming! it's nice to meet you! I'm Shoto's sister, Fuyumi! Thank you for always taking care of Shoto!" The woman greeted as soon as the group got inside the household.

Hydra bowed, "It's nice to meet you too. The pleasure's all mine to be friends with Shoto." The girl said with a smile.

"For Mizunomu-san to greet me so politely." Fuyumi was flustered at the younger's greeting that she had to cover her face.

"Please. Just call me Hydra." The bluenette merely said.

"Sorry for inviting you on such short notice. And thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to accommodate me today!" The woman continued as she guided the guests to the dining room.

"IT'S A PLEASURE TO BE HERE! I RARELY GET INVITED TO A PRIEND'S HOUSE, AFTER ALL!" Midoriya told the older.

"You can come to my house if you want Midoriya." Hydra told the green haired boy who thought of it.

But the sight of Aizawa outside of school and outside of hero work seems to be awkward for the boy, so he sheepishly shook his head.

"I think I'll pass on that Hydra-san."

"But why..." Bakugou muttered, defeated as he got inside as well.

"Oh, is Natsu here too? I saw his shoes." Todoroki asked his sister.

"We wanted to get to know you guys. We're Shoto's family, after all!" Fuyumi simply answered.

While Enji was quiet the whole time.

"Don't force yourself to eat anything you don't want to, alright?" The woman told the children as she placed dishes after dishes.

She almost cooked a feast with how many she had prepared.

"Everything is really delicious! Despite having such a deep flavor, the skin of this tatsuta-fried chicken has the perfect amount of crunch resulting in such an exquisite mouthfeel that just—"

Midoriya started to rant but then Bakugou cut him off, "STOP ANALYZING YOUR DAMN FOOD!"

And the two pursed their lips when they felt a glare across them.

"Keep quiet when your eating, you're spoiling the food. But I agree Fuyumi-san, it really is delicious." Hydra said as she savored her food.

"Well, of course. Ever since our housemaid threw out her back and retired, Fuyumi has been taking care of the cooking." Natsu told them as if it was a matter of fact.

"I see!" The green haired boy answered with a smile.

"Give yourself some credit, Natsu we take turns, don't we?" Fuyumi told her brother which even Shoto was shocked to hear.

"Eh? Then I've eaten your cooking?" The youngest of the Todoroki asked.

"Aah, I wonder about that. I might have been forced to stop. After my cooking failed to reach someone's standards." Natsu stated, fully referring about Enji.