Ch.47

Days had passed and the day of the gathering is coming near.

Hydra still felt terrible staying in the Mansion.

But of course, she's held responsible for the mission.

And she's held responsible for the servants.

But with Aizawa always by the girl's side, she had felt safe even though she's staying at where her nightmares were held.

And with Hawks' and Mirko's presence, all the negative thoughts and memories had fade away.

Even for just a short time.

"Good Morning Blue!" The blond greeted when she and Mirko had arrived at what seemed to be a waiting room.

"Hey Keigo." The younger just greeted.

But her attention turned to Aizawa who have this frown on his face.

"What are you reading Aizawa?" The bluenette asked and leaned towards the iPad as soon as she sat down.

But the man shoved her away.

"Nothing, eat your breakfast. Mr. Shimura prepared you some-"

Hydra then took the iPad immediately, catching the man off guard.

And her eyes widened at the article's headline.

'DID MIZUNOMU HYDRA ACTUALLY KILLED HER ENTIRE CLAN?'

But before the girl could even read the whole thing, Hawks had already pierced the object with his feather.

Fully destroying it.

"H-Hey! Why don't we you know? Uh... Eat some breakfast... Yeah?" The blond nervously asked.

The silence was almost suffocating.

But Mirko decided to break it.

"You should've expected it when you proclaimed that you're the head of the Mizunomu clan." The woman said with a frown, her arms are crossed.

Even though it's harsh, it was true.

"I know..." The younger simply answered as she placed the broken item on the floor.

"And there's not much time to sulk. The mission is in 2 days, I have no time for other people's opinions." She added, as Shimura arrived with their breakfast.

The other servants had carried the other trays as well and then left almost immediately.

"Mr. Shimura, how is it going with the rumors?" Hydra asked as she sipped on her orange juice.

"It had been spreading around the Underworld like a wild fire Mizunomu-sama." The old man answered.

"I see... Any news about the League of Villains?"

"I haven't heard a thing about them."

It took the bluenette a moment of silence before she continued, "Nevermind then, let the rumors spread on it's own. For now, I want you all to prepare for the event. We need enough foods and drinks for the guests."

"I understand." Shimura politely answered and left.

"Foods?" Hawks asked.

"Drinks?" Mirko asked as well.

Hydra sipped her orange juice once again before looking at the two heroes.

"Well... A party should be celebrated with foods and drinks, am I not correct?" She asked with a raised eyebrows.

But the two are still confused while Aizawa was just eating right beside the younger.

"You didn't told us the whole plan missy. Do you mind?" The white haired woman asked, pissed.