Ch. 30

"We have to go back there and fight them!" Bakugou exclaimed to the two.

"They're not only at the facility Bakugou... They were scattered, I have no exact location but I advice that we stay in caution." Hydra said after looking around again, trying to sense where the Villains and the students are.

She can't differentiate which are which though, as she can only identify the water flowing in their body.

"Hydra is right, let's act accordingly and walk the path they gave us... We might help the others along the way." Todoroki agreed and walked forward.

Bakugou's agitated with the bi-colored haired boy's relationship with the bluenette but he just went along and walked with them.

A while later, while walking. They saw a passed out person on the ground.

Hydra immediately ran towards the body, ready to aid them.

Bakugou and Todoroki was about to stop her but they soon realized that he's a student from class B.

The bluenette used her quirk and sensed that his pulse is still flowing, though there's something foreign in his lungs.

"He's poisoned by gas..." Hydra stated and made her hand water, covering the boy's mouth with it and letting her quirk clean the foreign chemicals in his lungs.

She made a quick move as she might suffocate the guy.

And when she pulled out her hand, she was shocked to see that her liquified hand became tainted with black.

She whip the chemicals away so that she won't be affected as well.

"That might help him a little, can either of you carry him?" Hydra asked and stood up.

"I will." Todoroki volunteered and placed the boy on his back.

And so they continued their walk.

The three were awfully quiet until, "God damnit!!" Bakugou covered half of his face.

"Is this gas also the Villain's doing? I'm still worried about the others but there's not much we can do." Todoroki said.

"Don't order me around..." The blond boy growled under his hand.

While the bluenette girl was still deep in her thoughts ever since the accident earlier.

But she was snapped back to reality when she sensed someone nearby.

'A person?' She asked herself while eyeing the strange man who was blocking the path.

He seems to be munching on something.

"Wh... Who was supposed to be ahead of us...?!" Bakugou asked the two.

"So pretty... So beautiful... Ah, no... I mustn't... I have work to do. But I just can't leave it alone... Ahhhh..." The man started to mumble.

"Tokoyami and Shouji." Todoroki answered Bakugou's question while glaring at the strange man.

The man started to stand up, and with the moonlight's help, the three were able to see his appearance.

The man was only wearing a black leather strait jacket that covers up to his head, only leaving his mouth uncovered.

Hydra stared at him with wide eyes when she saw the man leave a bloody hand on the ground.

"Such beautiful flesh... Ahh... Seduce me no longer... I have work to do." The man said and turned his attention to them.

"Let's not engage with him... We are not allowed to fight them without a license." Hydra stated in alert but Bakugou pulled her behind him.