Ch. 63

After washing her face and trying her best to calm down, Hydra came back to the stage.

"FINAL RESULT: CLASS A'S VICTORY!!!" She heard Midnight announced.

"Hydra-chan. You're back." Tsuyu greeted the bluenette, making Bakugou looked at her and approach her.

"Hey. You're fine?" He asked, genuinely worried.

The blue haired girl nodded, "We need to talk to All Might and Midoriya later." She muttered enough for the blond to hear.

And Bakugou understood immediately.

"I couldn't do anything alone. I still lack strength." They heard Shinso told the teachers.

"This was also supposed to serve as my entrance exam too, correct?" He asked.

"YOU KNEW!?" Vlad asked, bewildered.

"No, but... considering the timing and format of this exercise..." The boy answered.

"This format would easily let you test my abilities without any extra setup." He added.

'He's very observant...' Vlad thought to himself while Aizawa kept quiet.

"In any case, it's time for our assessments. Hurry and return to your position. Hydra, step forward with the group since you were passed out before." The raven haired man told the girl who immediately obliged.

"Are you alright now?" The man asked, obviously worried.

Hydra simply nod and it gave the teacher the signal to proceed.

"Uh... In any case, Midoriya... What the hell was that?" Aizawa immediately turned his attention to the green haired boy.

"An ebony mass brought forth from within..." Tokoyami stated.

"It kind of got a went wild but, you got a name for it?" Shihai asked his former opponent.

"Was it a new move derived from your quirk? How does it work?" Aizawa continued to ask.

"Well I... I'm actually not too sure myself. my power overflowed, and I wasn't able to suppress it. It felt like all that I had believed in up until now was stripped away. I myself was scared." Midoriya explained.

The boy then looked at the certain people around him, "But when Uraraka-san, Hydra-san and Shinsou-kun helped stop me, I realized that it wasn't that."

"If Hydra-san wasn't there to stop my nerves and movements and if Shinsou-kun wasn't there to use his brainwashing to stop my thoughts. I'm not sure what would have happened."

"Shinsou-kun asked me if it was a bluff but... I legitimately didn't know what was going on... So, thank you! To the three of you!" Midoriya smiled at the said people that helped him.

"THAT'S RIGHT! THE WAY SHINSOU-KUN AND HYDRA-CHAN TOOK ON MIDORIYA-KUN'S RAMPAGE! AND URARAKA SAN'S QUICK REACTIONS! ALL WERE AMAZING!" Midnight exclaimed in excitement.

"TO USE ONE'S OWN BODY IN ORDER TO CALM ONE'S FRIEND DOWN! YES! THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S WHAT I LOVE TO SEE! MMMM!" The woman continued.

"You did react pretty fast huh, Uraraka? Jumped right on him." Mina told the brunette.

Smiling mischievously at her.

'Mina found another target.' Hydra thought as she mentally shake her head.

"Latched on to him pretty hard too, didn't you?" The pink faced girl asked that reddened the other's face.

"But I think... It was better than doing nothing and... Regretting it later..." Uraraka muttered.