Ch. 10

"THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!! WHERE THE HERO WORLD'S GOLDEN EGGS AIM FOR EACH OTHER'S THROATS AND AIM FOR THE TOP!! AND OF COURSE ALL OF YOU CAME TO SEE!! THE FRESHMAN CLASS!! DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS!!" Present Mic announced as Class 1-A went out to the field.

"YOU'RE HERE FOR THE CLASS 1-A RIGHT!!!???" He added.

"Whoaaa... So many... People..." Midoriya nervously said.

"Can you draw out your best performance with this many people gazing down on you? But this too is a grand heroics training." Iida said.

"Wow! They're really praising us to the sky!!... I'm getting nervous now!! You? Bakugou?" Kirishima asked.

"No way I'm nervous, you're just getting stage fright wuss." Bakugou said with a smirk.

"You're super excited Hydra?!" Mina asked with a grin.

"Yep!" She just said with sparkle in her eyes and with a smile.

She literally became a different person.

And of course, Bakugou doesn't miss a thing about this because he's always glancing at her direction... Or just standing right beside Hydra.

And then, Present Mic announced the other departments as they went out to the field.

"Wow... They're treating us like some other foil or something."

"What a load."

"Now, now, Fair play!!" Midnight whipped her whip.

"Hey check it out... If it isn't the R-Rated hero Midnight as a chief referee for the freshmen stage."

"Where's the Principal?"

"Overseeing the senior stage I suppose."

"If she's R-Rated, what is she doing in a High School? Is this okay?" Tokoyami asked.

"Silence! My tenure is perfectly fine on the level!! Now!! Player Rep! Bakugou Katsuki of Class 1-A!" Midnight announced with a whip.

"Ehhh!? Our representative is Kacchan!?" Midoriya was shocked as Bakugou walked up to the stage.

"He placed first in the entrance exam remember?" Sero told Midoriya.

"In the heroics entrance exam." One of the Gen Ed kids said.

"Sensei." Bakugou said with his hands in his pocket.

"I'm gonna place first." He announced making a riot out of the students.

"Aw Man! I knew he was gonna!"

"What an idiot." Hydra said with a small smile.

'Your idiot.' Kirishima and Mina thought.

"Don't push your luck class-A!"

"Why do you insist on lowering our good graces!!?" Iida shouted.

"Sludge-fucker!"

"All of you will make a good stepping stone, I'm sure." Bakugou said gesturing his hand to his neck, 'You're dead.'

"The kid's unbelievably confident!! I'm gonna be the one to crush him!!" The class-B student said.

'He's not overconfident... He's just cornering himself.' Midoriya thought.

"You're quite composed." Hydra asked with a smirk.

"And you're excited." Bakugou placed a hand on her head which removed the smirk off her face and put red on her cheeks.

"All right! With that we can move directly to our first event!!" Midnight proceeded and moved to show everyone the screen behind her.