Ch. 72

When Hydra reached their dorm, she had met Bakugou and Midoriya just in time.

"How's the brat?" The blond asked as they got inside.

The bluenette glared at him but answered nevertheless, "Don't call her brat... And she's fine... Me and Aizawa handled it."

When the three reached the lounge, they were welcomed by everyone being so busy for dinner.

"Seriously? The house arrest boys are late again?" Sero asked that made the only girl between the three chuckle.

"You got no right to laugh you're late too." The spiky blond boy glared at Hydra.

Who pouted at that, "Hey, I kind of saved a little girl from being anxious."

Bakugou couldn't help but blush and want to kiss the bluenette's lips because of her pouting.

"STOP FLIRTING! NO MEAT FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T HELP US COOK!" Kaminari exclaimed to the pair as if he was hurt.

"I'M ON IT!" Midoriya answered and ran to the kitchen.

"It seems like you need more chopped vegetables..." Hydra said and saw the chives.

"GO AHEAD TRY KEEPING THE MEAT FROM ME! SEE HOW THAT TURNS OUT FOR YOU!!" The blond exclaimed to them and followed right behind his girlfriend.

Kaminari sighed at that, "I forgot who we're dealing with."

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, JUST PITCH IN!" Kirishima also exclaimed while all of them are busy.

Bakugou then picked up the chives that Hydra had been judging.

"WHO THE HECK CHOPPED THESE CHIVES?!" The blond asked which Todoroki answered proudly.

"Me!"

"YOUR BIG SIS'D CRY IF SHE SAW THIS!" Bakugou told the heterochromic boy as the bluenette took the chive that her boyfriend had picked up and placed it back in the bowl.

"I'll fix this up, still thank you for the efforts Shouto." The girl sheepishly smiled at her friend and proceed to do her work.

Soon everyone was busy doing their own things to prepare for their dinner.

"Who wants orange juice? How about oolong tea?"

"Lemme light the fire."

"Class B's coming by later too."

"Kodai said she'd bring an extra sofa."

After all the preparation and after all of them had been seated and comfortable, "THIS'LL BE... A HOT POT PARTY TO FIRE US ALL UP FOR THE NEW TERM!! AND ...A WORK STUDY BRAIN STORM..."

"LET US BEGIN!" Iida announced which everyone cheered for.

Everyone then started to take some hot pot, but Bakugou insisted that he'll take some for Hydra so, for now, she's waiting right beside Jirou.

"This is my first time trying some hot pot." The bluenette muttered to herself that was audible to the people beside her.

"Eh? Don't Aizawa-sensei treat you to some?" Jirou asked while eating hers after getting some for herself.

Not that soon, Bakugou came back with Hydra's bowl, which she analyze at since she's avoiding a certain vegetable.

"Katsuki... There's a carrot." The bluenette told the blond and tried to feed him the vegetable which he ignored.

"Eat it." The boy said that made Hydra huff a breath before eating it.

Jirou stared at the two in disbelief but the bluenette turned her attention back to her.