Ch. 6

In the ruins area, Kirishima and Bakugou got their enemies all beaten up.

"Is this all of them? Such a bunch of weaklings." Bakugou commented not even breaking a sweat.

"C'mon we need to save the others... If we got warped like them then they must still be in the building... I'm really worried since not all of us have quirks suitable for battle like this." Kirishima said worried.

"We rushed ahead to attack so No. 13-sensei was forced to be on the rear guard, if he sucked that Black Mist Villain then it all turned out fine but we still need to take responsibility." He added.

"If you wanna go then go by yourself, I wanna murder that warp gate motherfucker!" Bakugou said referring to the Black Mist Villain.

"Hah!!?"

"Now of all times you decided to say a line only a kid would say." Kirishima exclaimed.

Bakugou suddenly thought of Hydra, not even knowing why but he ignored it.

"Shut it. He's the entrance and exit of the Villains... So when the chips are down, I'll pin him down so he can't escape!"

"You don't even know how to counter him!"

"I mean..."

Suddenly a villain attacked Bakugou from behind but he's fast to react without even looking as he shoot him with his explosion.

"If he sent this mooks to us then it's ought to be fine." Bakugou said pretty calm.

"You mean that's why you're so calm? Wow Bakugou, I expected you to be more explosive." Kirishima said out loud.

"I'm always calm!! You shitty hair!!" Bakugou contradicted.

"Ah there it is."

"Just fuck off already, see ya." Bakugou was about to leave.

"Wait up! I believe in my buddies and that sounded really manly! I'm with you now!" Kirishima exclaimed.

At the entrance, Iida was close to the door, and was contemplating if he should kick it down or if it's too thick to be kicked.

But the Black Mist Villain caught up to him, "How rude. I won't let you get out!"

"Uraraka! What is that!?" Mina called as she's aiding the injured No. 13.

"Everyone!! Look at that!!" She pointed to that thing inside the Black Mist Villain.

"Don't get to cocky kid! Vanish!!" The Villain was about to warp Iida but suddenly he floated away.

Uraraka has touched the thing inside the Black Mist Villain.

Turns out it was the Villain's main body.

"Iida!! Run!!" Uraraka shouted as she threw the body away.

"Go!!" Sero shouted and attached a tape from his elbows on it and threw it much farther.

Iida opened the door and finally got out of the building.

"If he calls for reinforcements then this game is over." The Kurogiri said and warped back to the Plaza.

At the Plaza, Hydra shook in overwhelming stream of memories in her mind.

Memories she wanted to forget.

"You can erase quirks, a respectable ability. When faced with an overwhelming might, might as well be quirkless in that situation." The hands kid said and when Aizawa budged, his head was slammed to the ground.

The three who're watching at the side shook in fear once again.

"Shigaraki Tomura..." The Kurogiri called.