Ch. 64

In a Sunday morning of early December. Everyone were excited as the snow falls down.

Except for the certain group of class 1-A who seem to be not in the dorm.

And was out on their last day of their remedial course.

Somewhere in the city, a group of thieves had disturbed the citizen's peace.

"TIME FOR A FEEDING FRENZY!!!" The leader of the group exclaimed in joy.

"THIEF!! THEY STOLE MY BAG!! GIVE IT BACK!!" A citizen screamed while watching the group slide away with their snow.

"What is this? Seltzer...!?"

"Dammit... The heroes will be here any minute!!" The citizens voiced out their thoughts as they couldn't do a thing.

"Hey, over there." Hydra sensed while on their way back to U.A.

Riding a cab with All Might and the two other boys.

"HMM!? AN INCIDENT!?" The scrawny teacher was baffled.

"Where are the heroes?" Todoroki asked while looking at the panicked citizens coming their way.

Since the cab had halted long ago.

"...Only 30 seconds have passed since it started..." The bluenette answered, merely based from her observations.

"In that case, I'm going." Bakugou said, opening the car door.

"What!? Evaluate the situation first!" The blond teacher told his students as they left the cab one by one

"I already have. We'll leave the evacuation to you." Hydra told the older as the three faced the villain.

All Might also left the vehicle, merely because the children are still his responsibility.

"You might not be able to fight, but we can." The heterochromic boy told the former No.1 hero while looking at his hero license.

"LEADER! THERE'S SO MANY MORE ON WEEKENDS! SO MANY!! IT'S A LANDSLIDE OF WALLETS!!" One of the members of the group of thieves exclaimed as they continued their stealing spree.

"THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE, BUT IT'S ONLY BEEN 30 MINUTES SINCE YOU GOT THEM!!" All Might still tried to stop the students, but they're as stubborn as a wall.

"HOW LONG IT'S BEEN DOESN'T MATTER. WE'RE HEROES NOW!!" Bakugou told him while hanging on a lamp post.

Todoroki and Hydra we're preparing theirselves to attack.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS? SOME WANNABE HEROES!?" The leader of the thieves noticed the teens.

While the teacher guide everyone into safety, the heterochromic boy had blocked the villains' possible escape routes.

"That wallet and bag. You can't just take people's possessions like that!" He told them as a huge wall of ice were in between buildings and was blocking the road.

"You Bastard...! Did you think... you could stop me with just this ice!?" The leader of the group exclaimed.

"Sorry... My quirk's just as cold as the weather. Water's a great conductor after all." Hydra apologized in advance as she sent used the snow to capture them.

Tightening it's hold whenever someone move from the group.

It was almost as if they were buried in a stone rather than snow.

"Knock 'em out Katsuki, I'll hold them out for you." The bluenette told the boy who launched himself to the villains.

"Never needed your help anyways." The blond said making his girlfriend roll her eyes as she saw him grinning like a maniac.