Ch. 71

The winter break flew by in a flash and the classes resumed again.

Before they had even realized it, there were only three months left...

Until the end of their tumultuous freshman year.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FELLOW CLASSMATES!" Iida greeted everyone before proceeding to discuss about their agenda for the day.

By his side was Momo who started the discussion, "For today's class, you'll be giving practical reports on your internships."

"Be prepared to share what you've gained through your experiences. now then, let's suit up and head to Ground Alpha!" The bluenette with glasses pointed robotically outside.

And at the exact same time, Aizawa had opened the door, "Stop talking and get moving."

Everyone immediately took their case and left the room.

"SENSEI!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Mina who was walking out with Hydra and Tsuyu greeted.

"I'M DONE BRIEFING THE CLASS ON TODAY'S AGENDA! JUST AS YOU ASKED!" Iida told the raven haired man.

Tsuyu then observed the bluenette while they made their way to the changing room.

"You don't have anymore frozen patches, huh? Hydra-chan." The frog-like girl asked.

The said girl took something from her pocket and waved the heat pack, "Still freezing but it's better than before." Hydra said with a yawn after his words.

They then heard an announcement, "AIZAWA-SENSEI. PLEASE REPORT TO THE FACULTY OFFICE."

The bluenette thought it was weird but then, 'Aizawa's a busy man I guess.' She merely shrugged it off.

"Ochako-chan, did you change your costume!?"

"It looks so good on you!" The girls complimented the brunette as they change into their costumes.

Hydra wore her light costume this time, since she's having a hard time moving quicker in the cold.

Her original costume would be too much for her in this kind of weather.

And she had them modified lately too. Having their fabrics turned into heat resistant.

'Yeah... Why didn't I thought of that.' The bluenette frowned as she was reminded of Endeavor's advice.

"Your quirk's natural enemy is fire. You need to think of another way to face your weakness, because burning yourself until you get used to it, isn't one of them."

"I'll be honest. I know that there's close to nothing that I can teach you any longer. Since I knew of your circumstances since you were a child." Endeavor stated.

"But I do noticed that you kept on thinking about being stronger so that you can protect. And yet, you failed to think about how you can protect yourself."

"AND WHAT'S OVER HERE?" Mina asked Uraraka while rummaging the brunette's heavy wristband.

When suddenly, something had fallen out of it's container.

"Isn't this..." Jirou muttered.

"It was from Midoriya in our Chris—" Hydra added but was cut off by the self-proclaimed match maker Ashido.

"AH, I GET IT..."

"NO, YOU DON'T, ASHIDO-SAN!!" Uraraka defended herself as she took the small All Might doll.

The pink-skinned girl was squealing though.

"For real... it's not like that! I'll just put this away." The brunette stated and hid the doll away.