Ch. 60

After Hydra had changed to her uniform.

She and Bakugou roamed around the school looking for something to compete with.

So far, the shooting game was won by Hydra.

The basketball shooting game was won by Bakugou.

The candy carving was won by Hydra.

And the baseball game was won by Bakugou.

"I think you're using sports related games against me Katsuki... That's cheating." The bluenette frowned while carrying a large black cat plushie they got as a prize.

"It's call strategy dumbass. You should know that." The blond grin while carrying some of the plushie by his arm.

"Then, how can we decide who's the winner? We can't choose the game ourselves... Because we'll just use it against each other." The girl think to herself carefully.

As if it would even matter.

Though she's just acting like it, because knowing Bakugou, he wouldn't like it if he knew the girl was holding back.

More like, somehow holding back... Because she don't really know how to play those sports related games.

"Hydra-nee!" The couple heard someone called out to the bluenette.

The two whipped their heads and saw Mirio along with Midoriya and Eri.

"Eri!" The older's eyes widened as the white haired kid jumped off of the green haired boy's arms and ran to her with a smile.

The girl embraced the taller who crouched to her level.

And as they share a wholesome gesture, Eri looked at Bakugou with a frown.

And it irked the blond somehow.

"You're finally smiling now, are you enjoying the festival?" Hydra asked as she pulled away from the embrace.

The younger nodded but somehow she's not smiling anymore, she was now pointing at the blond boy still with a frown.

"Why did he stole you away?" She asked that reddened the bluenette's face.

"U-Uhm..."

"Eri-chan... Let's go look at that booth." Midoriya tried to take the girl but she's just too attached to the blue head.

"I wanted to roam around the festival with you." Eri looked down on her tiny fingers with a pout.

She's only been like this to Hydra. Maybe because she really do see the older as a sister of her own.

The bluenette sighed and smiled at the younger, "Okay... Let's go around."

Because of this, the white haired girl's eyes shined once again.

"Sorry Katsuki... Let's settle the score later." The the blue haired girl told the boy as she and the child left.

"You're performance was pretty Hydra-nee... It was a shame that it was ruined by that guy." The three boys heard Eri told the older.

And it pisses Bakugou off.

"Does she hate me or what?" The blond asked no one.

"Well, Eri's probably protective of Hydra because of what happened." Mirio somehow explained.

But not really telling all the details.

But Bakugou got the gist of it.

As he left and tried to entertain himself without his girlfriend.