Ch. 35

Hydra didn't left the league.

But Shigaraki knows that she's not joining them.

The villain hated that they knew what the other was thinking and at the same time, he don't know as well.

Because if the man wasn't convinced to leave with the blue haired girl, what's her motive for staying at the league.

While the said bluenette quietly read a book that she found at the shelter they were teleported at.

Though she was just staring at the thin piece of dead tree for a whole 30 minutes now, thinking about how badly she wanted to help Shigaraki.

Since All for One already lent his hand out for the man, lending her hand out to save him will just render all of it useless.

Hydra hated that Midoriya's attitude rubbed off on her.

The attitude that wants to save people, no matter the cost.

Though, of course... She was still scared of herself.

But because of Bakugou being there for her despite everything that he saw, she managed to face her fears at the last minute.

That was why she let herself fall and be left with the villains.

She wanted to face her fears, she wanted to face herself.

'It's time to stop running away.' She thought to herself and closed her book.

"What you doing there Hydra? Your quirk looks delicious! Can I taste your blood?" Toga-who had sat in front of her at the table-asked with pure delight.

While the blue haired girl just stared at her.

Observing her and wondering about the blond's quirk.

"No. Why would I even do that?"

"Don't disturb her Toga, didn't you saw what she can do? She can probably blow you into pieces." Dabi smirked as he placed his arm on the shorter girl's head.

While the bluenette just glared at him.

Somehow, he felt so familiar.

"Though, the fact that she's here and the boss is in one piece... Means that she had joined us." The man with burnt skin shrugged, letting go of Toga's head after she attempted to stab him.

"You joined the league! Welcome!" Twice greeted, "You're not Welcome! Leave!" He also contradicted.

Hydra just finds him weird.

All of them are.

'I didn't join your little team.' Is what the blue haired girl would like to say.

But she might use this chance to gain some information about their plans.

Just before she could finally leave their side.

Despite having the ability to leave, she can't.

First, she don't know where they are. Second, she had bluffed her way last time, her energy's drained to use her blood manipulation anymore and she can't possibly win against all of them with her water manipulation. And third, just like she had thought, she needed some information about Shigaraki's plans.

"Don't you all think we should be wary of her?" Spinner asked, approaching the group.

Hydra looked up at him from her seat.

"I searched about the Mizunomu clan before... You're the child who had murdered her whole clan, how can we trust you to be in the league."

The blue haired girl placed her head down and remained quiet.