Ch. 52

"So you're all back again eh? I see you haven't learned your lesson yet."

"That exam was such a walkin' the park, and you all still got eliminated! You're nothing but worthless dropouts, the lot of you!" Gang Orca started to insult every one of them.

Yet Hydra was unfazed, she was oblivious at what had happened at the license exam.

"He quelled the relaxed atmosphere in an instant..." Shishikura muttered to his teacher.

Referring to the scary pro hero at the front since he himself had failed on the first exam.

'He's being indirectly disparaged too, and yet he doesn't even realize it." The teacher thought to himself.

"Looking back at the training course thus far, I've come to realize something." Gang Orca stated to the students.

"YOU ALL ARE LOWER THAN BENTHOS, LET ALONE HEROES! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT GOBY FECES! SAY "YES, SIR!"' The Marine Mammal insulted.

'What the hell is this? Man he's scary.' Most people thought as the pro hero shouted at three specific students.

"AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU! DO YOU EVEN WANT TO BE A HERO?!" Gang Orca asked Bakugou who was unfazed and tried to answer.

"First of all, I'm not fece—" But before the blond could continue his answer, he was thrown away by the pro hero.

"YOU NEED EXTRA GUIDANCE!" He shouted then turned to Todoroki.

"HOW COULD FECES LIKE YOU EVER SAVE PEOPLE?!"

And just like Bakugou, he seemed unfazed and tried to answer, "...well, I could indirectly, as fertilizer...."

Hydra knew her friend was sometimes clueless, but can't he catch on that Gang Orca was in the middle of insulting them and was not actually waiting for an answer.

"EXTRA GUIDANCE!" Hence the heterochromic boy was thrown as well.

"DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO PRAISE YOU JUST FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND MOBILITY IN BATTLE?!" The pro hero then shouted at Yoarashi.

"SAY YES, SI—" The semi-bald boy answered just as they were instructed.

'Literally.' The bluenette thought as she shook her head.

"GUIDANCE!" And the boy was thrown to the pile along with the two.

"I'm well aware that the three of you are plenty strong in a fight." Gang Orca told the boys while Hydra and Camie stood by them.

"But that's all you are." He added.

"Your disrespectful behavior towards the rescues," the pro hero looked at Bakugou then at the two other boys.

"And you two starting a foolish fight out of stubbornness while completely disregarding the situation at hand...!"

'Wow... Those are some dumbass ways to pass the exam.' The bluenette thought while looking at the three in disbelief.

She even wonder how they still got a chance to redeem theirselves.

"Today, I'm assigning you all a special trial!" Gang Orca started to announce.

"The thing you lack most! that is... 'heart'!"

"Do you think that every one will willingly grasp your hand when you offer it to them?! Nay!" Hydra suddenly thought of Shigaraki.

Despite the girl wanting to save him, she couldn't as long as the white haired man don't want her to save him.

But the bluenette never lost hope.