Ch. 65

"That was some amazing work out there, Shoto!" Mt. Lady suddenly pulled the boy to the stage and placed the mic in front of him.

"What are you talking about?" The heterochromic boy asked, confused.

"Pretend you just finished a tough job or something! Action!"

"Okay." Todoroki merely answered, but it seemed like he didn't fully understood.

"What sort of hero are you trying to become, Shoto?"

"The kind of hero... That puts everyone at ease when he arrives..."

"That's wonderful! Although if a hunk like you came to save me, it might make my heart burst out of my chest!" Mt. Lady cooed at the younger.

"Here we go." Sero said as if expecting Todoroki to be confused.

"Is there... Something wrong with your heart?" The heterochromic boy asked.

"IS THIS KID FOR REAL?!" The woman was bewildered at the boy's cluelessness.

'Makes me wonder why I asked Shoto for advice.' Hydra thought to herself while watching the interview.

"So, what kind of super moves do you have?" Mt. Lady asked which was answered by Todoroki using his quirk.

"Heaven Piercing Ice Wall."

While the boy explain his special moves, the bluenette girl turned to Aizawa who stood next to her.

"Can I not participate in this activity?" Hydra asked that got a glare from the older.

"I do know that you can handle yourself in front of the press, but this is a school activity. Everyone are required to participate unlike the sports festival." The raven haired man stated which made the younger pout.

"Geez. Could've just said no." She then turned her attention back to the stage.

"I don't want to go so far as try and change your personality, but.... If you really want to put the people at ease, you should try and smile." Mt. Lady told Todoroki.

"If you can smile at all the ladies out there, they'll be dropping left and right!" The woman exclaimed that got the boy confused once again.

"They'll die from me smiling...?!" The heterochromic boy asked that got the heroine to her last straw.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF-NEXT!" Mt. Lady said but was distracted with Tokoyami's question.

"So we're demonstrating our super moves as well? I thought this was about interviewing."

"Come now, MR. U.A. Student! Not everyone out there knows who you guys are!" The woman crouched at the students as she explained.

"Super moves help show the people who you are. If you want everyone to know what you're capable of, you'll have to show them with your moves!"

"But that would leave us exposed even to the villains." Hydra pitched in.

"Then you shouldn't play all your cards out. You should know what to show the people and what shouldn't be. Like your love ones at that." Mt. Lady said that got the bluenette nodding.

She then gaze towards Bakugou's way who she didn't notice was already staring at her.

So the girl looked away with a blush on her face.

"Whether it's for forming impromptu teams, sending out a warning of a villain attack, or earning peoples' trust so they entrust their lives to you..." Mt. Lady thoroughly explained.

"...there's significant meaning in a hero shouting out the names of their super moves." The woman ended.

"I see... It may give the citizens a sign to be at ease." Hydra stated that got the heroine nodding.