Ch. 31

The magician was able to move quickly above the trees, as his weight was compressed by him as well.

And because of that, the group of students who were running after him was having a hard time keeping up.

"Damn it!! He's fast, that Maskface...!" Todoroki panted as he ran.

"If only Iida was here!" Uraraka panted as well.

"We can't give up!! No! We gotta catch up to him... We gotta take them back!!" Midoriya exclaimed, feeling defeated.

Feeling helpless that he's not injured, he wanted to save his childhood friend and his classmates and he wanted to do everything that he can do to do that.

"But at this rate, the distance between us is only decreasing." Shouji stated as a matter of fact.

"Uraraka! Hurry make us float! And then Asui, once we're floating, use your tongue to throw us with all of your strength! Throw us as hard as you can, we'll be able to fly towards him at high speed!" The green haired kid instructed, the adrenaline rush was making him think quickly.

Though he really is a quick thinker.

"Shouji, you can use your arms to guide our trajectory, you'll pull us along!"

"We'll be okay as long as we're in Uraraka's field of vision. So estimate the distance between him... And let off when the time is right!!"

"I see, like a human rocket." Shouji concluded Midoriya's plan.

"Hold on Deku, can you really move with those injuries?" Uraraka asked.

"Stay here, with that much pain in your body you'll end up-"

"Right now I don't know what pain is. I can still move. Hurry!!" The green haired kid exclaimed, and so, the group had proceeded with the boy's plan.

Tsuyu had wrapped her tongue around the three boys, before Uraraka touched them so that they will be lighter.

Shouji already had a vice grip on Todoroki and Midoriya before they were all thrown as hard as Asui can.

Flying exactly at where the villain was.

And ended up pinning him to the ground, exactly at the rendezvous point of the league.

With Twice, Dabi and Toga present in the area.

"These brats! I know them! Who are they!?" Twice asked, fully contradicting himself.

"Mister, dodge." Dabi instructed to Compress who replied with a 'roger'.

Compressing himself before the latter could burn him along with the three students.

Todoroki was able to dodged unscathed but the two was hit by the attack.

"Your faces were on Shigaraki's kill list! Both you and Mr. Beat-up over there weren't in the list!" Twice stated, holding his sharp measuring tape in his hand.

"Shit!" The bi-colored hair boy threw a wall of ice to the villain's direction.

Who only shouted, "Hot! Hot! Hot!" Even though it was cold.

Then Toga had decided to attack Midoriya, with a smiled on her face as she introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Toga! My dear Izuku! I think you'll look even more cooler if you bleed a little bit more Izuku!" The blond was about to stab the injured boy but he was saved by Shouji just in time.

And Compress was finally back to his normal state, "Oww. To think that they will come flying after me, such a marvelous flight."

"Bakugou? Mizunomu?" Dabi asked, lending his hand out.