Ch. 22

Later after school, Midoriya informed his classmates about the contents of practical exams that Kendo from Class 1-B gave them earlier at lunch.

"Really? If it's robot then it'll be a walk in the park!!" Kaminari said in relief.

Mina cheered beside him.

"Must be happy since your quirks are hard to adjust to human opponents." Shouji told the two.

"Yep! So with robots, we could win easy as pie!" The two continued to cheer.

"Now we just need someone to help us study." Sero stated.

"Who cares if it's robots or humans? It's all the same when they're blown away. Walk in the park my ass." Bakugou said to the two while on his way to get out of the room.

'Knowing U.A.... they must have something up their sleeves, we shouldn't take everything so easy. Even with my quirk so strong, I have doubts they'll make this easy.' Hydra silently thought while she kept her things in her bag.

"Who're you calling idiot!? Idiot!" Kaminari asked, pointing his finger at Bakugou.

"Shut up! You don't need to bother adjusting dumbass!"

"Right!? Deku!?" This shocked everyone. Even Hydra stopped to look at them.

'He must've been mad that he thinks he's getting left behind by Midoriya...' Hydra thought worriedly.

"I dunno if you've come to understand a little... How to use quirk. But you're really trying my goddamn nerves." He stated with a glare on Midoriya.

"What is Bakugou talking about? How Deku's moves looked a lot like his?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh yeah... Must be." Kaminari shrugged while they watch the scene in front of them.

"Let me tell you right now. I don't want the same hollow-ass result like in the sports festival! By the end of next term, we'll see by our grades just who the best man is! Whether you like it or not!"

"I'll annihilate you, leave you in the dust with the gap between us and then I'll fucking murder you!" Bakugou pointed his finger to Midoriya.

"Todoroki... You too!! Asshole!" He added before leaving the place.

"Man... That's some vintage Bakugou. How long has it been?" Kirishima asked Tokoyami while scratching his head.

"Maybe he's irritated? Or just meer... Animosity?" Tokoyami answered seated with his arms crossed.

"Would you still want to come and study with us Todoroki?" Hydra asked ready to leave and passed by the boy.

"I would want you to teach me but me and Bakugou don't really get along." He answered.

"We could just meet in the morning... Since our meeting time was after lunch." Hydra compromised for her friend.

"Sure, thank you Hydra." He smiled at her which she replied with a smile as well.

"See ya... You too Kirishima." She looked at the red head who mildly blush at the farewell of Hydra.

He can't help it since she's quite a beau.

"Y-Yeah... See ya!" He showed her his pointed teeth-y smile.

At weekend, the class went their own ways to study for the exams.

"Aizawa..." She opened the door to his room only to see it in a mess.

Cans of coffee around his table, crumbled papers and even his clothes are on the floor.

"I don't fucking care if you're busy with shit because of our exam but if you don't fucking clean this shit up then I'm fucking leaving you here to die in your own home." Hydra said calmly.