Ch. 16

"We reached the finale at last!! The top student among U.A. freshman class will be decided right here!!! Our final match!! Hydra and Bakugou Katsuki!"

"Start!!"

Hydra used her quirk to try and push Bakugou off the bounds, but he just pushed himself with his blast, and with that, Hydra lifted him up but was countered with Bakugou blasting upwards.

"Was that all you've got!?" Bakugou asked with a smirk landing back on the field completely unharmed.

"Of course!!" Hydra lifted her hands up.

"Not!!" And smashed them down so that the rain will pour again.

But this time, it became a storm.

"Are they in a lover's quarrel or something!?" Kaminari asked as they were being swayed by the storm.

"She seems fine and smiling!! So is Bakugou!" Mina answered shouting, the storm doesn't really help with their hearing.

"What is this!!!? We cannot see it because of the sudden storm! What the heck is your child!?" Present Mic asked Aizawa.

"She's not my child for crying out loud." Aizawa answered.

"Ya think a few droplets could defeat me!?" Bakugou asked and approached her using his quirk.

It's not that strong because of the storm but it's enough.

Hydra swayed her hands as if slapping Bakugou, and the rain made it happen for her.

"You're having fun huh?" Bakugou asked smirking at her.

"Oh, I am..." Hydra smirked back and reverted the storm into cloudy ounce again.

"The storm stopped! What is happening!!?" Present Mic asked.

Then as fast as she could, she molded a water scythe on her hand and attacked Bakugou.

The scythe was blasted off with Bakugou's explosion.

And suddenly Hydra had an idea.

Hydra took a step back and took Bakugou's sweat from his palms.

He felt it, his hands are sweating more than usual.

"Nitroglycerin huh?" Hydra asked with a smirk and threw the sweat back to Bakugou blasting him off.

"Die!!!" Hydra laughed as Bakugou was smiling at how she just used his own quirk at her.

"Hydra used the same quirk as Bakugou!?" Present Mic asked shocked.

"Hydra's power is water manipulation, sweat is made up of them and Bakugou uses his sweat as it has nitroglycerin substance which is his quirk." Aizawa explained.

"Oh no, you fucking didn't." Bakugou blocked Hydra's blast with a smirk.

Smoke was surrounding him.

"I just fucking did." Hydra said and threw him another blast.

But this time, he ran towards the smoke Hydra's blast emitted and blasted downwards so that he could lift up.

And went behind her just like he did to Midoriya, but Hydra read the moves immediately and made herself water, leaving her clothes behind.

"I didn't plan to take this form as... I'm naked when I do." Hydra said quite purposely making the crowd wild.

"She's naked!!?" The grape head pervert asked trying to take a picture.

"S-S-She's naked!!!??" Present Mic asked shocked.

"She might become the next R-rated hero next to Midnight." An audience said making Midnight a bit pissed.