Ch. 68

Hydra and Eri had worn the kimono that the bluenette had ordered from her own company.

While Aizawa refused to wear his.

Since it was bothersome.

The bluenette just rolled her eyes at her guardian, 'At least he agreed to come with us.' The girl thought to herself while the three walked to the shrine.

'Probably because me and Eri were practically a danger to society... But at least he came.' Hydra sighed that it didn't went unnoticed to the raven haired man.

"If you're that bothered, we can go back."

"Nah... I just thought that it's just nice that you came with us. Though it was probably because were dangerous." The bluenette looked away, saying her thoughts out loud.

The white haired kid just kept her eyes on her small feet as they walk though.

"I didn't came because of that. I wanted to join you two." The ravenette bluntly said.

It taken Hydra aback at first that she had too look at the older.

But she just smiled softly to herself, focusing back to their path when she saw the man's serious face.

"Let's go line up and pray first before we go around the stalls." The bluenette told the two who nod.

"Eri, don't let got of Hydra's hand." Aizawa told the child who nod once again.

And the girl felt the white haired kid's grasp on her hand tighten.

The three waited patiently as they lined up for the shrine.

And as they pass the time, the raven haired man told them that he'll just buy some snacks that'll be fast to consume.

While Hydra asked some questions to the younger as they wait.

"Did Aizawa been teaching you well?"

Eri nod, "I finished the books you lent me too."

"Oh? What's your favorite?"

"Alice in Wonderland... Because it was weird."

The blue haired girl chuckled softly at that, "I thought so too."

"Hydra-nee... What am I going to pray to the deities?" The white haired kid asked, worried.

"It's my first time going here actually... But I think, I'll just thank the gods for the blessings that he gave me." The older answered with a smile.

The child nod and held a small smile as well, "I'll do that too."

"I almost got lost." Aizawa sighed as he appeared behind the two girls, holding two sticks of dangos that the two can eat.

"Did you ate yours?" Hydra asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to carry too many things." The raven haired man answered.

The two girls ate their snacks almost immediately, fortunately, Aizawa had a water bottle ready for them.

"Are you going to pray too?"

"Might as well."

When the three took their turn to pray.

They threw in some offerings, rang the bell and clapped before they prayed.

'Thank you.' I what Hydra just thought.

Since there are too much to thank that she don't know where to start.

But she knew, that whoever gods are up there. They'll probably understand her feelings.

The three then roamed around to look at the stalls.