Ch. 21

"Hi! For I am here!" All Might said as they arrived at a training grounds for their Foundational Hero subject.

"... Is the note I usually do things, on but right now, onto the Foundational Hero study time!" All Might added to his introduction.

"It's been a while, boys and girls? In good spirits, I hope!?" All Might asked.

"That was a really lukewarm entry."

"After so long too."

"Oh my, he must have exhausted all the possible patterns."

The students began to mutter.

'I haven't ran out... I have an endless supply.' All Might muttered as he heard some audible muttering from his students.

"Right on the heels for your workplace experiences, this time, we'll mix in an element of play!"

"It's a rescue training race!" All Might introduced his new activity.

'Great.' Hydra thought in sarcasm.

She can't use her quirk for so long right at this moment, because she's currently exhausted.

But her physic and flexibility might be enough for her to pass this activity.

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't it be held at the USJ?" Iida asked, raising his hand so All Might can see.

"That is for disaster rescue... So what am I saying? Ah, yes! The race!" All Might answered.

"This is the the playing ground 'Gamma'. It is a place built to look like a construction site with a complex labyrinth! Make four groups of three fives and one six! When I've given the distress signal, all of you that are outside the limits will come racing towards my aid! This is a competition of who will come to my aid first!" All Might explained.

"Of course! Keep the damage of the surrounding buildings to a minimum!" He added, obviously warning everyone but he kept on pointing at Bakugou.

"Don't point fingers." He only said clenching his jaw.

"Starting group! Take your positions!"

This contains, Hydra, Iida, Sero, Mina, Ojiro and Midoriya.

"Iida is still recovering from his injuries, he should just watch and learn."

"Hydra seems exhausted too but I don't have doubts at her being first. I mean, have you seen her move? She's so quick."

"That's when she's fine."

"All the kids with the best maneuverability in class are in that group."

"Yeah, if you force me to pick, Midoriya is in a slight disadvantage."

"Frankly, his true worth hasn't been really pinned down yet." Jirou said stating the fact.

"I mean, whenever he tries anything, he receives such grievous wounds." Momo added.

"I say Sero takes 1st place." Kirishima said to Kaminari and Mineta.

"Ah, I can see that but don't forget Ojiro's there too." Kaminari defended.

"I say it'll be Ashido, her motor reflexes are insane!" Mineta pointed.

"But so is Hydra. She could move like literal water."

"Hydra's first, Deku's dead last." Bakugou stated.

"He has that wound handicapping him, but I still feel like it'll be Iida." Uraraka said with Tsuyu nodding beside her.

"START!!" All Might signaled and so they started.

"See! Look! It's a tried-and-true tactic to climb up above in such a busy terrain!" Kirishima exclaimed when he saw Sero using his tapes to climb up.