Ch. 29

After the commotion, Aizawa decided to let Hydra take a rest.

He didn't nullified her quirk but when she drank some water, she came back to her original form.

"Sorry, if I gave you anxiety." Aizawa muttered, enough only for Hydra to hear.

"Don't apologize, like you said, it's your job to develop us... It's my job to face this." She softly smiled at him.

Even though deep inside, she was still scared of that form that she was sure that it'll hunt her down in her dreams.

She seldom have dreams about her past lately, unlike when she was young, and whenever she have one... She can barely even blink a sleep.

While walking back to the facility, Hydra asked Aizawa a question, "So... What have you found out about my quirk, before I regained consciousness?"

The teacher contemplated, whether to tell her or not.

But he knows that he should, since it's her task to do something about her quirk.

"I think you were taking actions based on your subconscious... I don't know what you've been thinking before you transformed... But you went and search for Bakugou just to embrace him." This made a sour taste in Aizawa's tongue when the words went out of his mouth.

Hydra placed the pieces together, she was thinking of embracing Bakugou and what he will think of her form when she was still conscious... That's probably why her blood form subconsciously gave him her blood... But she can't help but think... Why would she think about killing her own family?

Even before the ritual for the blood manipulation quirk when her Father stabbed her in the heart, she can't remember anything...

Hydra remained quiet, not much to Aizawa's pleasure.

And before he could even utter a word, they arrived at the back of the facility where the class A are already starting to cook. As instructed by the Pussycats.

Class B are on the other side but they were minding their own businesses.

Bakugou was leading the class this time, cutting up the ingredients while the others assist him.

"Bakugou! Your knife skills are amazing! So unexpected!" Uraraka exclaimed while she observed the blond.

"What the hell did you mean unexpected!? You tellin' me that you expected me to suck balls at this!?' Bakugou asked with his usual explosive angry self.

"Just when we hadn't seen him in a while... He shows up, Mr. All-Talented." Kaminari watched the blonde's cooking skills with awe.

"Everyone has too much energy..." Kirishima was amazed and tired at his classmate's energy.

"I'll leave you for now... Talk to me for any emergencies... Or if you want someone to talk to." Aizawa said worriedly, leaving the quiet and anxious bluenette.

Hydra followed Aizawa's figure with her eyes before she slowly walked towards her classmates with her head hang low, earning their attentions.

She stopped on her tracks and bowed to them, "I'm sorry for my actions earlier... I still have no control of my quirk, if ever I have injured any of you... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

"No need to worry Hydra." Mina smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

This action made Hydra look up, and instead of seeing frightened faces... She saw them smiling with assurance.

"If ever, we were worried about you... You were shaking, as if you were scared... So if you needed help, we're here for you." She smiled brightly at her friend.