Ch. 25

To say that Bakugou didn't react to Todoroki's question was a lie.

Because he suddenly stood up and was about to say something but stopped when his eyes landed on Hydra.

Whose bags are dark under her eyes once again, but the sadness when she looked at Bakugou was clearly visible.

But instead he just 'tch'-ed and left the room.

There was a moment of silence before Hydra answered a, "Sure... I don't mind, if you don't."

No one wanted to question why Todoroki's mother was in the hospital, or why Hydra knew about that, or why is Hydra so weird today, or why did Todoroki invited Hydra to visit his mother or why is Bakugou and Hydra ignoring each other.

Because as their friend and classmate, they still respect their privacies.

Even though they are curious as fuck.

The next day, the bluenette had decided to just go to the hospital-which Todoroki texted him the address to-on an afternoon.

Just to catch up with her sleep.

Because she don't want to be teased anymore as, 'You look a lot like Eraserhead now.'

She take it as an insult because she always saw her guardian as a haggard mess.

"Well, would you like me to bring something for lunch?" She asked Todoroki on the phone as she put on her shoes.

"A burger would be nice." Todoroki said, didn't hesitated anymore as the last time the girl initiated to treat him, she got mad when he declined.

"What about your mother? What would she like to have?" She asked while shifting to her other foot.

"She have a specific food given to her in the hospital so the thought is much appreciated."

"Okay then, see you later."

"See you later."

"And what time will you be back this time?" Aizawa asked while he's leaning on the wall with a coffee in his hand.

"Before dawn." She just answered as she stood up and dusted her clothes.

It was quite hot so she wore a plain black tank top and black jean shorts.

A small black cathead shoulder bag and a black bucket hat matching her outfit.

She definitely don't like black at all.

"Who're you with?" The man questioned, eyeing the girl while sipping his coffee.

"Todoroki."

"Why? Did you fought with Bakugou?" The teacher probably sensed that something was wrong with the two.

Because first thing, they were inseparable and now they don't even spare each other glances.

And the whole class probably notice.

"None of your business." She just said and left.

The blue haired girl went to a Burger King along the way and thought of buying a meal of whopper for Todoroki and 4 cheese whopper for herself.

After that, she bought some apples along the way as well, for Todoroki's mother of course.

It would be disrespectful to visit empty-handed.

That's what Aizawa had taught her.

When Hydra entered the hospital and was about to approach the information table, she saw her bicolored hair friend sitting at a couch in the lobby.