Ch. 1

1st day of school in U.A. and Midoriya was nervous as he finally had the chance to enter the prestigious school.

But that's not all, every year, less than 1 in 300 examinees makes it in.

Only 36 students passed. And with 18 students in a class, that makes for just two classes.

The boy thought to himself as he arrived in front of the humongous door of class 1-A.

"I'll be along side the chosen few who passed the exam." He muttered as he nervously opened the door.

Before fully opening the door, he suddenly thought of Bakugou and the guy from the entrance exam(Iida).

'If only those two end up in 1-B, I'll be eternally grateful.'

"Don't put your legs on the desk! Don't you think that's disrespectful to your classmate!?" The guy from the entrance exam pointed to Bakugou's feet.

"No. As a matter of fact, I don't think so, which middle school are you from anyway, you two-bit extra!?" Bakugou asked with a smug, still not bringing his feet down.

'Just my luck.' Midoriya thought.

The two still continued to argue not until the green haired boy was noticed by Iida.

"Hello... I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei-"

"Oh yeah, Haha, I overheard. Uhm... I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you Iida-kun."

'What a fucking noisy bunch.' A blue haired girl beside Bakugou thought.

"Hi! I'm Mina! What's you're name?" Mina asked the bluenette who only looked at her with lethargic eyes.

"Hm... Hydra." She only answered.

"Well! Nice to meet you!" The pink haired girl cheerfully greeted.

"Hm..." Hydra just answered and placed her attention back to her book.

And the blond boy just observed how the cold girl ignored Mina.

Then he turned his attention back to Midoriya who's being praised by a girl with a round face.

'That pathetic rat actually put up a fight... There can't not be a flip side to this...' The blond boy thought to himself as he overheard how Midoriya's punch was out of this world.

"I wonder if today's the ceremony? Or is it guidance counselor stuff today? Oh, and the teacher, what'll they be like? I'm so anxious like, wow!" The round face girl exclaimed to Midoriya who cowered in fluster as the girl was too close.

"If you're gonna be hunting for buddies do it elsewhere." A man was heard from outside the room, making all the students quiet.

Even Hydra closed her book and looked at what was happening at the door.

"This is the department..." The man who was slumped on the ground in a sleeping bag, drank his packed energy juice before continuing.

"Of Heroics." He continued after emptying the juice.

'Who the hell is this guy?' Almost all the class 1-A asked to theirselves.

'Is that what he called a grand entrance? So lame.' The blue haired girl thought to herself when she caught sight of who it was.

"Hmm, It took you lot 8 seconds to quiet down." The man stated as he stood up from his sleeping bag.

"Life is short, kids. You're all lacking in common sense."

'Sensei!?' The class was bewildered.

'But... I never heard of him. He looks scruffy...'

"So he must be a pro hero, too, huh...?" Midoriya thought to himself.