Ch.49

"So Mina arranged my room?" Hydra asked as she observed her room.

It was filled with random decorations such as pink ribbons, dolls, pink wallpaper, with hearts and such.

Even her bed was replaced with a pink bedding.

Thankfully, her clothes were not touched.

But she was sure that her undergarments are not arranged like the way she had left them.

The bluenette shook her head and chuckled darkly.

"I'm going to kill that girl."

"All the girls helped with your room." Bakugou said and took a cat plushie, observing it with his other hand on his sweatpants pocket.

"And I assure that that grape extra didn't touched any of your things." He added as he placed the plushie back on the decorated study table.

"Weight off my shoulders then."

Hydra sat on her pink bed and looked at the boy, "So, what did you wanted to talk about?" She asked.

The blond looked at her before sitting down on her chair, tucked in her study table.

He faced it towards the bluenette.

He refused to look at her as if he had done a grave sin.

"I-It's not your fault that your clan died."

The blue haired girl didn't uttered a word.

So the boy used this as a chance to continue.

"I should've told you back at the camp, before we were kidnapped. It's my fault that you left that day-"

"I left on my own Bakugou. I killed them on my own, my hands... You saw them, I used my own hands to kill them. I used my quirk to kill them." Hydra cut off.

She was calm as a water and yet, it was obvious that she got mad at what the blond had said.

As if he was refusing to accept what she had done.

The latter stood up in anger, the chair had creaked because of it.

"No! That's not what I meant Hydra! Your mother talked to you before the ritual! Your subconsciousness followed what she had told you before you used your quirk! It's not your fault that you killed them!" Bakugou exclaimed while looking into her eyes, wanting for the girl to understand what he meant.

Now this bewildered Hydra, her eyes had widened at what he just said.

"My... Mother?" She asked, completely confused.

As she never remembered her Mother.

Only the pain and the suffering that she experienced.

Bakugou sat down again and looked at her.

"You don't remember her?" He asked while the bluenette kept her head down low, her eyebrows are still furrowed in confusion.

"I want to see it myself." She stated, before looking at the blond.

"You remember it all, right?" The girl asked, making the boy confused instead.

"Yeah. So what?"

"I'm gonna look into my memories through yours." She answered before turning her arm into red.

Lately, she's been more in control of her quirk and body now.

Maybe it's because she had read her Father's records about her blood manipulation quirk.

It maybe surreal for the bluenette, but the book that became her symbol of pain had really helped her.

Hydra made a small ball of her blood, and gave it to Bakugou.