Ch. 33

"Midoriya, everything okay over there?" Todoroki asked on the other side of the line.

"Uhm... Yeah, what about you guys?" The green haired kid just asked, hesitant to tell the bicolor haired boy about what happened to Hydra.

As Bakugou was quiet ever since they had landed. Refusing to answer as to why Hydra had let herself fall.

The three heard them earlier, they knew Hydra didn't 'accidentally fell', they knew that she had let herself fall.

But they don't know why.

"Yeah, we're probably running to the opposite direction of those guys. The pros are guiding everyone." Midoriya told the boy on the other side while eyeing his childhood friend, still worried.

"Thank goodness, how's Hydra?" The green haired kid hitched a breath.

"About that... I'll tell you about it later, we're in front of the train station! Seems like it's outside of the shockwave from before!" Midoriya tried to change the topic for a minute before putting his phone down.

"I'm sure they're going to rescue Hydra soon, Bakugou." Kirishima told him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

But the blond still didn't uttered a word, he was just looking down, staring into nothingness.

He could've done something before it all had come down to this.

He could've told her what he saw from her memories.

And yet he didn't.

He felt regretful. He felt weak for the first time. He felt mad at himself.

But he knew why Hydra chose to stay. Bakugou knew that she was probably planning to take them down from the inside.

Or that, he was just acting like he understood her at all.

The blond wanted to understand her, and for the first time, he felt like this to a person.

He felt pain in his heart for the first time, as if he had already lost the bluenette.

He hates it, he hates that he's in pain right now, and he hates the idea that the girl is probably in danger right now.

"I trust her..." Iida, Midoriya and Kirishima looked at him with pity.

"She'll be back." He told them with determination, which they replied with a hopeful smile.

"I'm sure she will Bakugou!" Kirishima grinned at him.

Their conversation was interrupted by people murmuring around.

Talking about the fight shown on the screen.

The atmosphere became heavy, people became wary, the students couldn't help but look at what was happening.

And Bakugou's eyes widened at what he saw on the screen.

"...What..." He muttered staring at All Might's weakened form.

The blond was already suffering from Hydra's loss, and now he was scared that the hero he idolized along with his childhood friend, will probably lose the fight or worst... Die.

His thoughts were interrupted by the people suddenly shouting encouraging words at the No. 1 hero, as if he can hear them at the other side of the screen.

"You can do it All Might!"

"Don—Don't lose All Might!"

"You can do it!!!"

"WIN!! ALL MIGHT!!!" Bakugou and Midoriya shouted with all their might, have the green haired kid was tearing up as well.

By that time, their message and encouragement had reached the pro hero, giving him hope to use the very last power that he have.