Ch. 5

"V-Villains!? Get out of here!" One of the students nervously asked.

"What kind of numbskulls could think honest-to-god villains can infiltrate into a hero home base!?"

"Sensei! What about the intruder alarm system!?" Momo asked No. 13.

"Of course we have some set up, but..." No. 13 answered.

"Hydra-san, are you okay?" Uraraka asked the still shaken up girl but she didn't answered.

"Tch." Bakugou glanced at the blue haired girl and decided to move in front of her.

"Is this the only place infiltrated or they are attacking others too? If so, then they must have a quirk to accomplish this." Todoroki stated.

"An isolated space away from the campus building, a scheduled class, it seemed out of the question but this must be a carefully schemed ambush with a solid objective."

"No. 13, do the evacuation procedure and contact the school, you too Kaminari... These villains must have someone interfering the electromagnetic waves if they managed to get through the sensors." Aizawa carefully ordered.

"Are you going to fight them alone Sensei? But your quirk isn't for a mass battle!" Midoriya asked.

"A hero always have more tricks up their sleeves. No. 13, I'm counting on you." Aizawa answered before glancing at Hydra and jumping to the fight.

He put on his goggles that blocked so that the Villains couldn't see whose quirk he's erasing, while his scarf helped him fight at a long range as well.

Along with his combat skills, Aizawa was capable of defeating a large number of Villains, even the mutated ones that quirks cannot be erased.

"Incredible!! I forgot one-on-group battle is Sensei's specialty!!" Midoriya exclaimed watching Aizawa from the top.

"This is no time for analysis!! We've got to evacuate!!" Sero shouted.

"Hydra-san... Let's go." Uraraka said trying to guide the girl.

But she finally snapped out of her thoughts and her mind reached what has been happening.

Aizawa just jumped into the mob of Villains to protect them.

'No...'

"Hydra-san?" Uraraka asked when the blue haired girl moved away from her.

"Hydra-san!! Wait!!" Uraraka shouted when she realized what Hydra was about to do.

"Hydra-san!!" Midoriya shouted as well, not being able to stop the girl when she passed by him.

Bakugou glanced at the commotion and 'tsk'-ed when he realized the bluenette just did something risky.

The blue haired girl used her quirk to dash to the Plaza where Aizawa was, and then she jumped into the fight.

"What are you doing here!?" The teacher asked as he kept beating the Villains up.

"If you fucking die on me then I'll be more scared of myself!! So don't think I'm doing this for you!" Hydra then floated into mid-air and slowly raised both of her hands up.

Without the Villains knowing, the water rose from the flood area along with her hands.

"W-Whoah!! Was that Hydra!?"

And along with the bluenette smashing her hands down, a huge wave slammed down the Villains, knocking them down.

"Was that a pro hero too?" The Villain with many hands attached to him raised his hand as he asked the fog like Villain beside him.