Ch. 18

"You're not seeing Bakugou again right?" Aizawa asked as Hydra was going to leave the house again.

"I'm going to the dance studio... And hang around with Todoroki later. Stop worrying about me and do your teacher work, I left you food so eat. Also! Don't forget about your doctor's appointment! I've been reminding you for days!" Hydra instructed as she left the house.

Thinking as well who's the adult between the both of them.

She walked to the dance studio near their house.

She encountered this hobby of hers when she found this studio back when she was 11 years old.

She was mesmerized by the beauty and elegance of dancing, and was amazed with it's power as well.

She uses it sometimes when she's controlling water, and it flowed perfectly than just hand gestures.

Though it's only useful for presentation and not for battle.

She rented the whole studio to herself for at least 4 hours, since she will be meeting Todoroki at lunch.

The reason why she have so many money as well, it was because she's the current head of the Mizunomu clan and all the assets are given to her.

They owned agricultural companies, hospitals and traditional and cultural houses and clothing.

They are pretty much rich and famous but that was only on the surface.

The clan have been negotiating with different kinds of villains and that is the sole reason Hydra doesn't use her surname.

Not all people are as smart as Shigaraki and the Kurogiri to know she's a Mizunomu just from the quirk.

Hydra stopped stretching and played some mellow music.

She wanted to start with some contemporary at first so she can relax for a bit.

As she moved her arms and legs gracefully, she didn't realized she clicked something from her phone that was screening live on her line story.

[I don't know if that works but let's act like it does.]

The only social media she owned, and apparently her classmates and close friends can only see them.

Since they are the only one she gave her account.

Without knowing it, she danced her heart out, all her feelings, frustrations and even the feelings she had yesterday. Whatever that was to Hydra, she let it all out.

Her hands and feet gracefully moved to the music as if they just became water and flowed through it's current.

She was smiling as she danced as well, happy of how things are lately. She's happy and she hope it'll last.

And when the song ended, she realized as well that her dance ended as well.

She have to be ready if ever something disturbs her peace, her happiness. Which are the people around her.

She always cared about other people, but she never cared enough for herself to be closer to them. Unlike these past few days.

Or it was because of what happened at the U.S.J. that she wanted to make the most of every moment she had with the people she cared about. Maybe that is the reason.

Hydra panted, sweat dripping off her chin. She walked to her phone and cluelessly stopped the live, she didn't even realized as she didn't wander to that app's other uses.

After resting for a bit, she danced to some other genres as well, hip-hop, jazz, g-style, popping, house dance, she tried them all.

Though she's not fully satisfied with her moves, she's quite happy to let out some steam.