Ch. 43

Hydra was being send not to jail of course, so she's not on the same path with the ambulance containing Chisaki.

That is apparently will be ambushed by the League of Villains.

The bluenette was instead sent back to the facility.

Wherein she'll be conducted under observations regarding her modified quirk.

She's been there before, and she don't like it there.

Hawks had told her about his experience there as well, and they wouldn't want to re-live it again.

But unfortunately, the blue haired girl needed to endure this for the sake of coming back.

And she told him, she'll come back.

And she won't back down from her word.

"Mizunomu Hydra, 16 years old, quirk; water manipulation and blood manipulation, status; modified." A technology log book announced.

"You'll be staying here." One of the guards told her as she guided her to her room.

The place is all white, even her room is.

And there's only a bed, a table with a notebook and pen placed on it and a small room for bathroom on the side.

It was as if she's in an asylum.

'I need to leave this place as soon as possible.' Hydra thought to herself.

"When will my trial be held?" She asked the guard.

"Hawks will arrive later to discuss this with you, your meal will be serve in an hour." The man said and left.

Then the room was automatically locked.

"Sucks to be us to go back here." She thought out loud, referring to Keigo.

The bluenette then lied down her bed.

She was being treated as a prisoner and at the same time she's not.

'That's just how the facility is...' She thought while thinking about the past.

How she ended up in this place.

'I would probably become a pro hero earlier than normal if I wasn't taken by Aizawa.' She added to her thoughts as she closed her eyes to rest.

Probably the first time she properly did after the current events.

After all, she was wary to sleep at the League of Villain's and she was drugged at the Eight Precepts of Death's hideout.

Not that long later, she finally drifted off.

But was soon interrupted by a knock on her glass door.

"Wakie wakie Blue! Keigo-nii is here!" A certain blond man with red wings called out to Hydra happily.

Even using the nickname he made when she was young.

But instead of entertaining him, the bluenette just faced her back from the man, ignoring him.

"Wah—!" Hawks opened the door and went inside, pouting.

"How could you ignore me Blue? Didn't you missed me?"

The girl sat up and glared at him, "Don't call me that."

"But it's cute." Keigo grinned, fully satisfied at the blue haired girl's annoyance.

Who just sighed and waved her hand, "What's the itinerary?" She asked.

"Well, the first trial will be the statement of Katsuki Bakugou about you two's abduction." The name had Hydra flinch a little.