Ch. 39

"Well that's that, nothing's spilled out that much I guess. But the question is, where will we find them?" Rock Lock asked with a sigh, the same complaining man from before.

"Do you think he'd honestly keep them in the headquarters after all that? If it were me, I wouldn't. Because if we were to attack and those girls aren't there. Then it doesn't matter. Have we able to specify their whereabouts?" He asked some more.

"He's right. What do you think? Nighteye?" Ryuukyuu questioned as well.

"That's exactly the problem. We don't know how far ahead he's planning. If we don't finish them with one blow. They'll get a chance to counterattack." Nighteye stated.

"And so, we've looked into groups and organization tied to the precepts of death as well as to all their known locations under their control. We've left no stone unturned coming up with this list." He added, presenting the map on the screen.

"We'd like everyone here to assist in searching each of these locations. Let's find the location and wring it out!" Nighteye told all the heroes present in the room.

"I see... So that's where us minor heroes come to play..." Mr. Brave stated.

"ALL THE WHILE, THOSE GIRLS WERE PROBABLY CRYING THIS WHOLE TIME!" Fat Gum exclaimed to Nighteye.

'I doubt that would be the case for Hydra.' Uraraka thought to herself.

"YOU WERE ALL MIGHT'S SIDEKICK WEREN'T YOU!? YOU'VE BEEN AWFULLY THOROUGH TIPTOEING ABOUT!" The large pro hero added.

"We will not become like All Might! And he's not the type of person to barge in without a plan as well! We are being thorough with this plan so that we can achieve a close to 100% success!" Nighteye answered.

"We mustn't lose our cool. If we make a mistake capturing them, it could just end up fanning in flames. Just like how Stein's performance became a big PR boost for the League of Villains." Grantorino told them.

"This time with a single hoodlum trying to release a quirk-destroying weapon. It's possible that those motives are at play as well." The old pro hero added.

"...You're overthinking it! If we spend our time thinking about things like that! They could slip through our fingers!" Fat Gum still tried to convince them to attack as soon as possible.

Before anyone could answer him, Aizawa timidly raised his hand.

Which was noticed by Nighteye so the black haired man decided to speak nonetheless.

"I'm not fully knowledgeable with your quirk... Sir Nighteye, but if you have the ability to see the future. Can't you just look ahead and see what our outcome is?"

"At this rate, we're not going to agree on anything." Aizawa stated.

He too, wanted to go and look for Hydra and the girl. But he needed a precise plan that could guarantee their safety.

"That... I can't do." Nighteye answered that seems to have taken everyone aback.

And so, he explained how it works.

Saying how he can foresee someone's future for one hour. And he can compile it into a whole day of that person.

"...But isn't that more than enough? You should be able to find out a lot from that. What do you mean, you can't?" Aizawa asked further.

"For example, if in that person's future I see their death... Their merciless death... What can I do?" What the man had answered made Midoriya thought about what he and Nighteye had talked about.

All Might's death that the man saw with his quirk.

"This quirk of mine should only be used as insurance, it shouldn't be used when there are too many risks at hand." Nighteye added.