Ch. 3

While matters are occurring at the lower floor, Uraraka used the commotion as a distraction to touch the core.

But Iida is fast enough to take it away.

"Sensei!! Put a stop to this!! That Bakugou kid's gone mental!! At this rate he'll kill him!!" Kirishima told All Might.

And just as he did with Hydra, he stalled some more time.

"No..." He simply answered.

This angered Hydra too.

'I don't fucking care if he's stalling time for Midoriya but he's putting students in danger by letting this go on.' Hydra was about to speak once again but All Might beat her to it.

"Bakugou my boy, if you shoot another blast like that, I'll end this exercise forcibly and you will lose." All Might announced to the other side.

"Launching an attack with such an extensive damage while indoors will defeat the purpose of protecting your stronghold!"

"It doesn't matter if you're a hero or a villain that was just foolish! Once more and you will earn yourself massive demerits!" All Might ended.

Bakugou obviously heard it all as he held his head in frustration but went on to punch Midoriya anyway.

Midoriya thought Bakugou will just went on ahead forward but Bakugou used his quirk to levitate himself and stop himself at the same time just to hit Midoriya with a blow.

"He deliberately misled his opponent and used his explosion ability to redirect his trajectory mid-way into his advantage... You wouldn't think he would be this clever just by looking at him but he have some subtle motor skills." Todoroki stated.

"Landing a telling blow to while resisting inertia at the same time means he must be able to adjust his explosions finely." Momo stated as well while Mineta is staring at her cleavage.

"Can't say I like him, but if the kid's got talent, the kid's got talent." Kaminari commented.

Hydra can't help but stare at the screen, Bakugou is making her irritated than usual.

"Is Hydra so entranced by Midoriya? Or by Bakugou?" Mina asked with a mischievous chuckle.

"By how this combat is full of idiots." Hydra answered making All Might drop a sweat with how blunt Hydra talks.

'I'll make sure to have a talk with Hydra-shoujo later.' He thought and focused back at the combat.

Without knowing it, Midoriya's slammed to the ground just the same as Bakugou the first time.

"This is nothing but a naked bullying, if you rewind it, you can clearly see that he's already been captured!"

"This is not the behavior of the hero in the making."

"I thought Midoriya actually hit above height... But there's no denying it, when it comes to 'battle sense' Bakugou's a beast!"

"He's running away!" Mina pertained to Midoriya.

"Not terribly manly, but I'd do the same... Something's off though..." Kirishima thought.

Now they are just shouting at each other.

'Are All Might's ears even alright?' Hydra thought.

"Man, Bakugou really won't let it go, huh?" Kirishima hypothetically asked.

And then there it is, Bakugou and Midoriya charging towards each other once again.

"Sensei!! Enough's enough already!!" Kirishima shouted at All Might.