Ch. 67

Hydra got ready to her date. She rarely take too long to fix herself, and yet, she took at least 2 hours this time.

All because she's not satisfied with her make-up or that she's not confident in her dress.

The bluenette didn't even know why she was nervous, they already had a date before.

'But I don't think that's counted, I don't even know what the word means back then.' She thought while pacing back and forth.

"Hydra! Bakugou's here!" Aizawa called from downstairs that made the girl even more frantic.

"Y-Yeah! Wait!" She replied and finally decided on her final make-up since she thought that she needs to stand on her decision yesterday, that she'll wear the dress to her date.

As this happen, the two men and a little girl.

Were having a staring contest.

Eri even have her arms crossed just like the teacher.

"You two will be back before sundown." The raven haired man reminded.

"Yeah, yeah." Bakugou answered, as if he didn't care.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her because if you did—"

"I won't do anything that she won't like, Eraser. I love her, what do you want me to do to prove it?" The blond glared at the older while the white haired kid's just confused.

"Love?" She asked but was never answered.

"I just want you to take care of her." Aizawa stated, still with a glare towards the boy.

"Of course, I will take care of her and I will love her to death!" The angry boy smirked.

The black haired man wonder what Hydra see in this boy, and Eri got scared for a moment there.

"What're you guys going on about?" A voice suddenly asked that made the two male to whip their head at the girl's direction.

Before Aizawa could say anything, Bakugou had already stood up and dragged the girl away and out of the house.

"Bye! See you guys later!" The bluenette just shouted to the man and to the younger.

Who was shocked at what had happened.

Since everything was way too fast.

Bakugou. Was way too fast.

After the couple got out of Hydra's home, the blond took this chance to look at the bluenette's attire.

She was wearing the dress she bought with a cute black cat shoulder bag, a black stockings and a black jelly shoes

Bakugou on the other hand was wearing a black outfit as well.