Ch.46

"What is it that you would like to talk about? Mizunomu-sama?" Shimura asked while pouring tea for Aizawa and Hydra.

Who took a sip before getting into business.

"In the next five days, this place will be swarming with villains."

"Well, that wouldn't be a problem for we aren't worth a thing—"

"As an order, I want you all to leave this place after you had prepared what is needed for this event." The bluenette cut off that shocked the old man.

"But I cannot do that Mizunomu-sama—"

"The Shimura clan had been our servants for years, even before the quirks had spread the globe. But now, I am relieving you of that role... Be free." The blue haired girl cut off once again.

But it angered the servant this time.

"My ancestors had been grateful for your clan and had solemnly swear to serve you for eternity! The Mizunomu clan had fed us! Sheltered us! Offered us kindness! And to respect what my ancestors had decided! I will serve the clan up until the end of my life! I hope that you respect that as well..." The old man finally calmed down.

Not because he was done ranting on about how he'll repay the clan's kindness to theirs.

But because Hydra was looking down at Shimura who shrunk at the girl's gaze.

"How can you serve a clan that's been eradicated by their own head?" The bluenette clenched her fist in anger.

And her raven haired guardian couldn't do a thing but watch the scene behold.

Because he knows that the girl right in front of her, is not the one he raised.

But the girl that the clan had built.

A cold hearted genius of a leader, with a powerful quirk and an excellent physic.

Right now, Mizunomu Hydra is frightening.

"I can still serve you Ms. Hydra—"

"I don't need anyone." If the glint in the bluenette's gaze can kill.

The old man is probably long dead.

"I am not coming back to this wretched place you all tried to restore." Now the blue haired girl's jaw clenched in anger after she had told him this.

"But this was all for you Mizunomu-sama—"

"Reliving my past by restoring the place I had destroyed isn't something I wanted to see!" Hydra stood up in anger.

"I never even wanted to come back to this place! I never even wanted to have anything to do with the Mizunomu clan anymore! But here I am! Enduring this all for the sak—"

Before the bluenette could continue shouting at the poor old man, Aizawa stood up and held her shoulder.

Snapping her out when she saw the man looking at her worried.

She didn't even noticed her panting.

Or her furrowing her eyebrows out of anger.

"This is why I told you to take a rest." The raven haired told the younger.

Who shook her head and removed his hand from her shoulder.

The blue haired girl took a deep breath to compose herself before getting back to the old man.

"I want you all to spread the rumor that the Mizunomu clan is hiring people in exchange for power. All that is interested should go here five days after today." Hydra ordered, calmer than she was earlier.