Ch. 32

And All Might came crashing into the room with his SMASH!

Along with him are the other heroes, such as Kamui Woods who had restricted the league with his arms.

"I'm sorry Bakugou-shonen, Hydra-shoujo... But it's okay now. The number one hero assured the two.

The blond looked at him, obviously relieved that the hero came to save them.

While the bluenette was out of it again, still shaken by the memories haunting her like a ghost.

"I'm—I'm not fucking scared! Damn it!" The angry kid exclaimed to All Might.

"Damn... We went to such lengths... Why did the last boss hunted us down? Wasn't it the other way around?" Shigaraki asked.

But more like, he was talking to himself.

"I've got no choice. Kurogiri, bring as many of them as you can!!" The villain ordered.

But nothing happened at all.

"I'm sorry Shigaraki Tomura, but the Noumus that should be at the designated location... Aren't there!?" The Black Mist villain was bewildered at his discovery.

"As I thought... You are still a green-horn Shigaraki." All Might told the said man as he placed his hand on Hydra and Bakugou's shoulders.

The white haired man was confused.

"You villains underestimated these two children's spirit..." The bluenette felt guilty about what the No. 1 hero had stated.

While the blond kid just looked at her in worry.

"The diligent investigation of the police and... Our fury!! No more games. It ends here Shigaraki Tomura!" All Might declared.

"All Might... this is the hero that Stain was after..." The villain Spinner muttered, scared of the blond pro hero's aura.

"It ends here, you say? Don't joke with me... We've only just gotten started."

"Justice... Peace... This rubbish heap society capped by such vague concepts. I'll destroy it... And I'll start by removing the cap that is All Might." Shigaraki declared then turned his head to Kurogiri's direction.

"Kurogir—"

But before the white haired man can continue, the Black Mist villain was out of it.

And something... Or someone came out of him, "I played around inside a bit. He's just stunned, he won't die." The hero Edge Shot who have paper limbs for a quirk stated.

"I already told you didn't I? Behave yourself and comply. It's for your own good." Gran Torino told the League of Villains.

Stating each and every one of their names, which was the work of the investigation that the heroes and the police had been doing.

"There's nowhere to run, so tell me... Where is that boss of yours?" The old hero asked Shigaraki.

Who remained silent as he stared into nothingness.

Hydra observed him, can't help but suddenly feel sympathy towards the villain who had almost cost Aizawa's life.

And had almost endangered her and her classmates.

Even though it felt wrong, she can't help but feel that way.

They were the same. And yet because the bluenette was saved by the heroes, she had lived in peace and justice.

'So... He must've been saved too, but not by the heroes.' The girl thought, clenching her shaking fist.

"Nonsense... This... This..." The white haired man started to mutter.