Ch. 62

The first set was won by class A.

With all members of class B caught.

The second set was won by class B this time.

With all members of class A captured.

But since their fight had inflicted a huge damage to the field.

"While we move the stage," Aizawa stated, referring to where they were watching at.

"I suppose we could take a short break." Vlad continued for the other.

With this, it gave team 3 of class A to talk about their strategy, since they are the next to perform their combat training.

"Since we have little to no clue about the class B's quirks. I suggest that we immobilized them as soon as possible." Hydra told her team.

Who nodded at the plan, "I can sense a person's presence through their blood, so detecting them wouldn't be a problem."

"Can you immobilized them with your quirk? Or do I need to support you?" Todoroki asked.

The bluenette shook her head, "I'll activate my blood form immediately, what I need you all to do at that moment is..." Hydra then looked at them.

"Defend me." The boys merely nodded.

"Are you all alright with this plan?" The blue haired girl asked.

"We trust your skills Hydra-san." Ojiro said with a smile.

"And your leadership." Shoji added.

Hydra looked away, flustered at the compliments, "I'll do my best to guide you all."

Todoroki smiled at his friend's bashfulness.

The bluenette caught sight of a group from afar though.

It was Bakugou, Midoriya and All Might.

'Talk about an eye sore... And they were shocked that I knew about their little secret.' Hydra thought to herself and removed her gaze awar from them.

So that they wouldn't draw more attention than they already do.

"Ahem ...Well then, we've moved the stage around a bit, so let's continue!" The teacher announced that had the team 3 of both class move to their respective places.

At the class B, there are Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Juzo Honenuki, Sen Kaibara and Pony Tsunotori.

"GET READY FOR THE 3RD SET!"

"Shoto... Are you alright?" The bluenette asked her friend as they walked forward.

Based on the blue haired girl's insights, the other team was still too far.

"YOU'RE MAKING A STRANGE FACE, I SEE!" Iida pitched in.

"Am I?" The heterochromic boy asked the class president.

"Are you troubled Shoto? Because I can pull you to the sidelines and take Iida by my side." Hydra asked once again, worried about her friend.

"It's nothing. I can still defend you by your side, thanks, though." The boy simply answered that the bluenette nodded at.

"Todoroki's expression never really changes that much, so I had no idea, impressed you two could tell." Ojiro told them.

"BUT OF COURSE! I AM THE CLASS PRESIDENT, AFTER ALL! I WILL ALWAYS LEND A HAND TO A CLASSMATE IN NEED!" The boy with glasses exclaimed with high energy.

"You're in awfully high spirits. Same as always, I guess." Shoji said with one of his tentacles.

"Recently, my brother's been making really good progress!" Iida told them with a smile.