Ch. 17

The next day of the Sports Festival, all went to school for the time being.

"Since you've all earned some rest, tomorrow and the next day you have a day off." Aizawa announced.

"I'll organize all the nominations for the pros and present them after the break. Be sure to get some rest." Aizawa added before dismissing everyone.

"Sensei!" Hydra called Aizawa with a pout before he leaves the room.

'Oh no.' Aizawa just thought.

"You remembered what I told you last night, right?" She asked.

"I want to work with you Aizawa."

"What did you just said?" Aizawa tried to pretend he doesn't remember.

"I want you to let me work with you." Hydra said making the other students look at her.

Aizawa sighed, "You can't just force me to work with you, then the Sports Festival would be for naught."

"No, it's not, I had fun." Hydra said still not giving up.

"I know you did and I'm happy for you but still No."

"Am I not strong enough to work with you?" She asked.

"You have thousands of pro heroes who want you Hydra, you can pick a different pro hero, plus I've been training you since you're a kid. How come you wanted me to work with you?" Aizawa asked sighing.

"You didn't teach me field training dumbass!" Hydra was fed up with Aizawa playing hard to get.

"Don't call your teacher dumbass! Dumbass!" Aizawa karate chopped her head.

"I'll get going now." He left as soon as possible leaving Hydra frustrated.

"Hmph." She just said and went back to her seat.

"Why do you even want Aizawa-sensei to nominate you?" Bakugou asked.

"He's the closest to the imagery of my future. A mercenary hero." Hydra stated.

"Hey. Are you free tomorrow?" She asked Bakugou so suddenly making him flustered.

"Of course I am, we all are, you idiot." He replied trying to ignore the blush on his cheeks.

"Then let's get some frappe." Hydra tried.

"No. I said, when I beat you then we'll get some frappe." Bakugou suddenly became serious.

Hydra expected it but somehow it disappoints her, "Well then, let's just go hit some balls!"

"Please don't." Kaminari cried.

"I mean baseball. Moron." Hydra continued.

"So?" Hydra asked hoping Bakugou would say yes.

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugou answered looking away.

"Yey!" Hydra cheered with a smile.

'What is she happy about?' Bakugou thought.

"Can I come?" Todoroki asked suddenly appearing from behind the two.

"Sur–"

"Of course the fuck not!!" Bakugou almost growls at Todoroki.

He still has some bad blood at the guy.

"Yeah, it's their first date." Mina said making Bakugou red and Hydra confused.

"Date? What's that?" Hydra asked tilting her head.

"It's when a cou–"

"Shut the fuck up pinkface!!" Bakugou tried to blast Mina off while she ran away laughing.