Ch. 54

"WE'LL SHOW YOU!! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR US!!" The children shouted as they prepared for a clash.

"WE'LL TAKE YOU ON." Yoarashi answered.

"BRING IT ON, YOU BRATS." Bakugou also exclaimed alongside the larger boy.

"Heh, in the end all they can do they resort to trying to keep us down from up on their pedestals... Of course."

"It doesn't resonate at all!" The kid who had called Bakugou out on his violent behavior had stated.

"RESPONDING TO FORCE IN KIND IS THE PINNACLE OF IGNORANCE!!" Shishikura was suddenly at the commentator's table, commentating instead of Present Mic.

"WHO ARE YOU EXACTLY!?" The loud blond teacher exclaimed.

As they converse, the students and the children are now clashing.

A child was throwing his quirk towards Bakugou.

And the ball that he threw towards the older had bit through his mask.

"How do you like my binging balls!?" The kid asked with a sharp toothy grin.

"You weren't able to dodge them, huh? They're fast and strong! Bet you couldn't see it coming at you!!" The boy added.

Meanwhile at Todoroki and Yoarashi's side, the two were attacked by dust.

"Assault Dust!" A kid with his friend attacked.

"Those guys are helpless! Alright! Alright! Finish 'em!!" The friend cheered.

"Tongue Tank!"

"Viral Cosmos!"

"Electromagnetic bullet!"

"Hula Hoop!"

"King Slam!!"

The kids attacked altogether.

"KIDS THESE DAYS ARE THE WORST!!" Present Mic was shocked at what happened.

"HEY, HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE... WHEN I WAS THEIR AGE, I WASN'T ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS KIND OF POWER." The loud Pro Hero thought out loud.

"PHYSICALLY... MENTALLY... LEGALLY..." He added.

"You know, there is this line of thinking... that as the generations pass, quirks will continue mixing together and deepen." Shishikura told him.

"They'll get stronger, and more complicated, to the point where nobody will be able to control them anymore." The boy added.

'That must've been why Mizunomu Hydra was so strong.' Hizashi thought to himself this time.

"Those who subscribe to this school of thought call it the 'Quirk Singularity.'" Shishikura continued and looked at the children.

"When I look at these kids... I can't help but shudder a little." He ended as the children's teacher became frantic.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! THIS IS ALL MY—"

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" Present Mic stopped the woman before she could interfere.

"Gang Orca, don't you think this is bad?!" One of the examinees asked from the other side of the gymnasium.

"BAD?! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? IN OTHER WORDS, ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT... I'M JUST SITTING HERE DUMBFOUNDED WATCHING THESE UNEXPECTED EVENTS UNFOLD?" The large marine mammal asked.

"WHA?! NO SIR, NO SIR!!" They answered, scared of the Pro Hero's reaction.

"WELL, NOW IT'S THOSE GUYS! TURN! LET'S TAKE A LITTLE LOOK." Present Mic announced as they watch the scene behold.