Ch. 42

"I'm in an awful mood right now but this is a little better." Chisaki said to no one, while everyone was shocked at his grotesque form.

"When someone lays their fingers on me, I can't help but feel the need to cleanse myself. I can feel the blood rushing through my head... This is the first time I've been pushed to this point." He added.

"What a tragic life, huh? Lumillion? If only you hadn't gotten involved. You would not have lost your quirk forever. You'd still be able to pursue your dreams." The raven haired yakuza mocked.

"And despite losing it, because you insist on dragging this out... You've gotten your friends mixed into this, only for them all to die." He then launched himself to attack Nighteye's group.

"Nighteye! Give me permission to fight! Please!" Hydra told the man but he remained quiet.

He just kept them in his embrace while Midoriya throw the end of the sharp rocks that Chisaki had made.

Only for them to be destroyed by the man's quirk.

"Power and speed... Is that it?" The raven asked Deku.

But then something had been thrown his way, enough to knock him back.

"I'll take this guy on! Go take care of this three!" Nighteye told the green haired kid.

"Like I'd let you!" Overhaul was about to launch an attack only to be halted by the hero once again.

"Roger that!" Midoriya replied, immediately rushing to where the three are.

"Eri-chan! Hydra-san! Senpai! Can you move?" The boy asked when he saw them.

"...Ah! Yeah... No sweat." Mirio answered, his head hung low and was obviously fatigued.

"No need to force yourself Lumillion." The bluenette told him as she helped him stand up along with Deku.

"...I guess this is bumming me out after all." The blond muttered.

"...Let's get out of here!" The green haired kid said and dragged them all out of the place, almost carrying them all.

"It just got closed up a moments ago, but this is the path we passed through to get here! We must put a distance between us and Chisaki! At the very least, it'll be safer than here!" The boy explained and kicked through the wall.

But then, they all heard Eri mutter and sob, "Please... No more... I'm sorry..."

Before they could finally leave, Mirio looked back to where the fight is being held.

"...Sir!" He exclaimed when he saw Nighteye pierced by rocks to his upcoming death.

The man was able to use his quirk on Chisaki, wanting to at least have some hope that they will get to save the girls.

Before the man with eyeglass was about to meet his doom, Midoriya had stomped on the ground to squash out the areas Overhaul was targeting.

"You guys coming here has only made things worse for yourselves, you do recognize this right? Give it up. It's just going to happen just as I had said it. You're all going to die. " The yakuza told the green haired kid.

"I won't let that happen...! Even if that's what fate decided. I will bend the future!" Deku exclaimed and launched himself to attack the man.

While Hydra is guiding Mirio and Eri through the path.

"I'm sorry if I'm being... Such a nuisance..." The blond said, leaning his body on the wall while the bluenette was helping him move.

The white haired kid was just watching, deep in her thoughts.