Ch. 28

Afternoon of the third day, Aizawa finished his rounds of monitoring the remedials group.

They were having a hard time since they were sleep deprived.

He also said that Uraraka and Aoyama should focus since they were a few points close to failing.

And after that, Midoriya questioned him about All Might. Maybe because he wants to seek advice regarding Kouta's behavior.

"We especially had All Might step back, since he'll only stand out." Aizawa told the green haired kid.

Pixie-bob changed the topic by stating that there will be an inter-class test of courage after training.

"That's right... It totally slipped my mind." Kendou stated, panting because of exhaustion as well.

"Great... More terrifying things." Jirou whined.

"A bacchanal in the darkness..." Tokoyami stated.

"I take it that we'll also participate in this fun activities right?" A student from class B asked.

"I'm rather interested with the 'inter-class' aspect..." Monoma said with a smug but he was obviously panting already as well.

"And with that said... Train your hearts out!" Aizawa shouted at them.

"Yes Sir!" They shouted back.

Aizawa proceeded to go to the cliff where Hydra was training.

"Take a break." He said and with that, she dropped the river down carefully.

Unlike yesterday, she got the hang of carrying the river in one hand. She's a fast-learner, and an experienced one with difficult trainings as well.

"Physical advancement training is useless to you now, and we both know it." He said while Hydra drank water from the bottle she was floating.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked and dropped the water bottle on the ground.

"Train you to control your blood manipulation quirk." This made Hydra tense and of course Aizawa noticed.

It was a moment of silence before Hydra answered, "I have no say to this, don't I?"

Aizawa shook his head, "Like I said yesterday... If you want to get stronger, you need to suck it up."

"Do you want to?" Aizawa asked.

And suddenly, Bakugou appeared in Hydra's thoughts.

She don't even know why, maybe just because he talked to her yesterday, or maybe she wants to be stronger to be able to stand next to Bakugou.

She never really entertained the thought as to why is Bakugou always invading her mind.

"Hydra."

"Uh... Yeah, I want to get stronger." Hydra answered when she snapped out of her thoughts.

Hydra stood up and there was hesitation between the both of them.

"Trust me Hydra... I won't let you do something you won't regret." Aizawa told her making her somehow assured.

She knew the quirk was strong, but she was too scared to use it.

Hydra nod her head and made her hand into a water blade, slicing her arm, deep enough to bleed.

She looked at Aizawa before putting her bleeding arm in front of her face.

She suddenly thought of Bakugou, like what would happened if he were to see her in that form.