Ch. 73

"I CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH TODOROKI-KUN! SERIOUSLY?!" Iida exclaimed with Hydra in his arms as they proceed to move to the shuttles with the residents.

"AFTER HE INSISTED HE'D GO BRING THOSE TROUBLEMAKERS BACK TO SAFETY!!" With the blue haired boy's loud voice, the girl's eyes slowly fluttered.

"Seems like he's out of range of our communications..." Tsuyu stated while the bluenette tried to grasp the situation.

"...We should head over there too, shouldn't we..." Uraraka worriedly said as Hydra got off of Iida's arms.

Making them shocked at her sudden movement.

"Hydra-Nirvana-san! Don't just move... Are you alright now?" The boy asked.

But their attention turned to the citizens who were watching some news from their phone instead.

"WOAH! HOLD ON! WAIT? WHAT IS THE NEWS TALKING ABOUT?!!"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY?!" They exclaimed that got the others worried.

"PLEASE TURN IT UP!!" Iida told them which was immediately obliged..

"There's-'bzzt'-within the nearby vicinities...--'bzzt'- ...please begin to evacuate immediately-'bzzt'." The reporter announced but because of the signal, it was hard to understand.

But then it got fixed and luckily, the reporter repeated his words, repeat there is currently an enormous villain heading Northward through Wakayama Prefecture and Gunga Prefecture in a straight path from Kyoto to Jaku."

Their eyes widened at this information while Hydra remained quiet and turned her attention to the direction of where Midoriya and Shigaraki were fighting.

"These are the following cities he's expected to pass through: Mino City, Carkoon City, Nevarron City, Hando City, Mos City, Horis City-"

"Weren't nearly all the heroes assigned to this mission?" Uraraka asked, frightened.

Because if this enormous villain was running passed through these cities.

That must've mean, that the heroes who were supposed to stop him are weakened or...

"Stay here and get everyone to safety..." Hydra told them as she gazed away from where she was looking and looked behind her.

From where that enormous villain was running from.

"I'm going to stop that thing." The bluenette then became a ravenette and swiftly flew to where the giant was.

It was too far, but with her Blood Manipulation quirk, she'll get their in no time.

While flying or more like, floating and dashing herself to the area where the villain was.

Hydra couldn't help but hate herself for letting her fatigue conquer her body.

But even so, in other people's eyes. She had done more than enough.

And anyone can see that it was a huge reduction to her energy. With her making it rain and making it stop, trying to stop the debris with her water and carrying civilians more than a normal hero can carry.

She had done a great job, yet she felt regretful and felt that she could've done even more.

Like stopping Shigaraki once and for all.

But as she had decided while she contemplate whether to go help Midoriya and the others or to stop the unstoppable giant.

She realized that more people might get killed or hurt if she let the giant be.