Ch. 69

[First of all, Noice]

"WELCOME TO THE ENDEAVOR OFFICES! WE'RE THE FLAMING HOT SIDEKICKERS!!" The sidekicks of the said pro hero greeted with full of energy.

"FROM WHAT I GATHER, THIS IS BAKUGO'S, HYDRA'S AND SHOUTO'S FIRST INTERNSHIP, RIGHT?!" The three students remain quiet.

While Midoriya was cheering in his mind, 'That's Burnin', the famous sidekick!'

"WELL WE'RE GOING TO PUT YOU RIGHT TO WORK FROM DAY 1! BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, WE'RE A LARGE OPERATION! ENDEAVOR HAS OVER 30 SIDEKICKS!"

Burnin' leaned forward, "IN OOOTHER WORDS! THERE'S NO ROOM FOR YOU KIDS TO STAND OUT!"

"So you're tellin' me we need to outshine the pros or we won't make it here? Sounds fun to me." The blond boy said with a grin.

"Reasonable enough." The blunette added.

"YOU GOT IT!"

"AND THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, SHOUTO! DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT BECAUSE YOU'RE ENDEAVOR'S SON!"

"GO RIGHT AHEAD AND SINK YOUR TEETH IN!"

The pro heroes continued to exclaim, makes Hydra wonder if it's a requirement that Endeavor's sidekicks should be this energetic.

"They're definitely overflowing with energy." The green haired boy said out loud.

"It is the No. 1's Office, after all." The heterochromic boy answered.

"I'm getting drained just by watching them." The only girl among them frowned and looked tired just by looking at the pro heroes.

"For the most part, we rotate patrol and standby shifts. Between emergencies, bodyguard work, event offers, etc., we handle over one hundred requests every day!" A not so energetic man explained.

"Let's hurry up and take some jobs then. I'm still in a bad mood from that birdbrain stealin' all the glory." Bakugou said, he seem to be excited than he express to be.

"YOU MEAN HAWKS?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Now that Hydra heard the name, she remembered about the book.

And it pisses her off that the No. 2 hero suddenly started to be protective her.

'Honestly, he and Aizawa acts like that towards me. It pisses me even more.' The girl thought to herself.

It's like the two wanted the others to do something out there, save people, protect everyone.

And whenever the bluenette wants to act and do just the same, they say the opposite and stop her from doing it.

Now she wanted to do it even more.

It might be her rebellion phase, but she hates the feeling even though she knew that the men only have pure intentions and wanted only for her to be safe.

"You've got spirit, that I'll admit. for now, just wait for Endeavor's orders!" The sidekick told Bakugou.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO OVER A HUNDRED REQUESTS A DAY?! GET UP OFF YOUR ASSES ALREADY!" The angry blond exclaimed that made Hydra hit his head.

"Be polite, you're not in your own home." The bluenette said with a glare.

"Tch." The boy just said and looked away.

"HAH! YOU BETTER FIX THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS, KID!" The sidekick just said.

Meanwhile as they wait, the blue haired girl decided to take a glimpse at the book.

Remembering the clues that Hawks left for only Endeavor to know.

But the blond seemed to underestimated Hydra's wits. Or he just had a bad timing when he met the No. 1 hero.