Ch. 36

Hydra didn't discuss anything with Shigaraki about Overhaul.

They're still hesitant to talk to each other, scared that they might waver their decisions in life after all.

The bluenette had experienced and felt her power in the underworld, she only knew about it when she had met the man with germaphobia.

The feeling of being able to control a number of people into her own accord, had scared the girl.

Because somehow, she liked the thought of it.

She have the ability to naturally lead people, it was proven to her many times back at U.A.

And yet the power that she holds in the underworld was different than that.

Because at the side of the villains, she was slowly being turned into the woman that her father had built her to be.

And slowly forgetting about the girl who was slowly experiencing the things her age should have felt.

Having fun.

Gaining friends.

Falling in love.

"Tea? Mizunomu-sama?" Overhaul asked that snapped the bluenette out of her thoughts.

"I told you not to call me that." She just said, her legs crossed as they were seated in front of each other in his office.

It was a moment of silence but it was obvious that the man was amused, he was more intrigued that the surviving heir of an extinct clan was right in front of him than the predecessor of All for One.

"You had called without Shigaraki Tomura, must've mean that you're interested."

"I assumed that what we were about to discuss is not inclined with Shigaraki." Hydra stated.

"You really are a smart child. I saw it in you ever since you were young." Overhaul stated, crossing his arms.

Mimic and Chrono were right beside him for protection.

"I had walked around for around 30 minutes just to get to your hideout, now don't beat around the bush and tell me what you want." She just said with a glare.

The two beside him were itching to put the girl in her place but they felt her power yesterday, it wasn't something they could deal.

"We were trying accomplish something... And we need—"

"You're not getting my blood."

"No... No. We need you to supervise a child." Overhaul said that caught the bluenette off guard.

"You had called me and went through all the trouble to ask me, to babysit... A child." She asked, raising an eyebrow as if that was ridiculous.

"Would it be ridiculous for me to ask someone, a child of the underworld to teach my daughter what she had learned? You are... Back in the underworld right?" The man asked that made the girl hitch a breath.

Hydra took a deep breath and stared at him, "If that's all then... Sure, why not." She tried to compose herself.

"Well then, let me introduce her to you." Overhaul said and guided her outside.

But before he could follow right beside her, Chrono decided to ask a question, "That's not the real reason why you ask her here, right? Kai?"

"Of course. If we tell her the truth then she'll only destroy us... With the knowledge that there's a child in our hands, she'll have no choice but to stay with us." He answered and went out of the room, following right beside the bluenette who just turned around to look for him.