Ch. 26

"Finally, you're here." The blond Pussycat waited for them outside the facility.

"Little over two hours my ass..." Sero whined, exhausted... Just like all of his classmates.

"I'm going to starve to death..." Kirishima whined as well.

"My bad, I meant by our standards." The black haired said.

"So it was just to boast huh?" Satou asked.

"Hehehe, honestly I thought you'd take longer." The blond one snickered.

"To have you figure it out so easily, you four are good... Must be because of experience right?" Pixie-bob, the blond one asked Midoriya, Iida, Bakugou and Todoroki.

"I'm anxious to see what you guys will turn out to be 3 years for now, I call dibs right now!" She exclaimed trying to grab one of the four.

"Mandalay, was she so hyper?" Aizawa asked holding onto the blond to keep her away from his students.

"She's in a bit of a rush... she's in her marrying age after all." Mandalay, the black haired said.

"Oh... you're here." Hydra who just came out of the facility said quite panting.

"So... Have you hidden them well?" Pixie-bob asked with a smirk.

Hydra blushed, "I will fucking burn them and make you eat them."

"So you hid them instead of burning them?" Mandalay asked.

"I can't find the fucking lighter! I swear to fucking god if you guys are still hiding some of those I will beat you guys up!" Hydra glared at them.

'That must be the only reason she rushed to go here.' Aizawa thought.

"Have you seen it yet Aizawa?" Pixie-bob mischievously asked.

"Yeah, when I went and get her before... But I probably want to see it again." Aizawa shrugged.

"You won't get to!" Hydra was spitting fire.

"I've been wondering for a while..."

"Are you one of that child's mother?" Midoriya asked, pointing to the kid who have a cap with two pointy horns.

Hydra looked at the kid.

"Oh, no... That kid is my nephew."

"Kouta, come on, say hi! You'll be living with them for the next week." Mandalay called for the kid to approached the class A.

"Uh, my name's Midoriya, I'm studying hero studies at the hero academy. Nice to meet you." Midoriya lent out a hand for the kid to shake.

But instead of shaking his hand, Kouta punched Midoriya in the balls.

"Ugh." Midoriya moaned in pain while he fell trembling on the ground.

"Midoriya!" Iida called worriedly.

"You! The nephew! Going for his family jewels is foul man!" Mandalay scolded.

"I'm not going to fuck around with a bunch of losers who wants to grow up to be corny ass heroes." He snarled with a glare of hatred in his eyes.

"Fuck around!? How old are you!?"

"Heh! Kid thinks he's an adult." Bakugou said, amused.

"Reminds me of someone I know." Todoroki stated, clearly talking about Bakugou.

"Ah? He's nothing like me! At least I don't pent up my emotions like a certain someone!" Bakugou looked behind him only to see Hydra looking back at him too.