CHAPTER 27: Tease

⚠️: 👫🛌👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Let's spice things up. 🤟🏻🌶️

Happy Birthday to meeeee. 🤟🏻😎

Enjoy. ♿

Chapter 27: Tease

Third Person's Point of View

"Pwede ka nang dumilat."

Agad na nag-mulat ang mga mata ni Alexa nang sabihin iyon ni Stell. At gaya ng inaasahan niya, napaka-dilim nanaman sa loob ng kwarto at wala na rin siyang makitang kahit ano.

Stell's hand went to her head and slowly, he pushed him gently until her back hit the door. Her heart melted because of his soft action, he didn't let her head hit the door.

She moved her thumb on his cheek gently. Alexa immediately received his warm and soft kiss. Wanting more of it, she pulled his nape and kissed back with much intensity.

Stell's lips left hers and it traveled to her both cheek down to her jaw. The only thing she could do is to shut her eyes and feel his soft kisses.

Alexa's hand traveled from his nape down to his chest, gently massaging her hands on that part. While Stell's kiss finally went down to her neck.

She almost ran out of breath when she felt his lips on her neck, both sides and on the center. Stell went up and took her longing lips.

He honestly don't know what he is doing. He's just following what his mind says, his instinct, and what his body wants. He is definitely liking his instinct.

His hands went up from her waist up to her stomach. He can feel her heavy breathing just like his.

A different feeling rose up inside him when Alexa's hand traveled from her chest downwards until it reached the hem of his shirt. She entered her hands inside his shirt and she slowly moved her hands up, making her feel his body on her palm while pulling up his clothe.

Humiwalay si Stell sa labi ng dalaga at mabilisang inalis ang suot na damit. He just threw it on the floor not even caring a bit about it. Then he went back from kissing her lips.

The intensity of fire building up inside them cannot be reached. They're on the point that there's no holding back. They would finish what they already started.

Nararamdaman ni Alexa na pinipigilan ni Stell ang sarili mula sa pag-gala ng kamay nito sa katawan niya. He must be waiting for her permission. By that, she held his wrist and pulled his hands until it reached her breast. She lightly moaned because of the sensation.

Just like what his instinct says, he slowly moved his hand to massage her soft mountain, earning a moan from her.

Muling nag-hiwalay ang mga labi nila para habulin ang kanilang hininga. Marahang ipinasok ni Stell ang kamay sa loob ng damit nito at gamit ang parehas na kamay, agad niya iyong naalis.

"Take it off." she whispered.

He gave her a questioning look though he knew that she won't be able to see it. He doesn't know how to do it. He doesn't know how to take it off.

"Hindi ko a-alam kung paano." pag-amin niya.

She lightly chuckled because of that. "Just unclasp it at the back." turo niya.