Chapter Twenty Nine

Warnings: SMUT

It was Saturday morning, I had slept over Chris's house again. I haven't been in my condo in so long.

"Good morning princess..."

Chris came in the room with a breakfast tray in his hand. He had messy bed hair and his shorts on.

"What's all this for?"

"Just something for my girl."

He sat the tray down. There were some flowers in a small vase, some orange juice and of course pancakes with fruits.

"Yummy." I said as I stuffed a blueberry in my mouth.

Chris eventually made his breakfast and came to eat with me. In his bed, as we watched America's funniest videos.

Can't get better than this.

After a while we got up and got ready for Scarlett's daughter's birthday party. I wore a blue romper and matched it with some converse. Chris wore a tight white collared shirt, shorts and his gold chain.

Yummy.

"You look beautiful!" Chris said as I twirled around in my outfit.

"Thanks handsome."

He walked up to me. Fixing the necklace I had with his initial—It was backwards.

"There you go. Much better."

We posed in the large mirror Chris had in his room and posed for a photo.

@y/n: Him and I 😚 @chrisevans

When we arrived at Scarlett's house there were many cars parked outside and I could see the wild zoo decoration from the car.

"Chris, Y/n! You guys made it!" Scarlett wore a zookeeper outfit as she hugged both of us.

"This is awesome Scarlett!" I looked around.

Tom was the only one who wasn't here. He was out with his girlfriend.

"You really out did yourself, Scar." Chris spoke.

"Yeah, well when you have kids you tend to go all out, especially for birthdays. You guys will understand, one day."

"One day soon hopefully." Chris said.

I smiled gently at him. Scarlett gave us an awkward look.

Chris's want for kids was growing by the day. I wanted kids too but not now. This would be a conversation I'd have with him later.

"Well. Make yourselves at home. There's juice boxes, pizza, cupcakes!"

We nodded at Scarlett as she went to go greet other guests.

There were many kids running around—screaming.

Since Chris and Scarlett are close friends, Scarlett's daughter recognized him almost immediately.