The Plan...

Aly's POV:

I woke up to the amazing sounds of a...phone call?

I groggily reached out for my phone, slapping my bedside table a few times, indicating I'd missed it. I was finally able to reach it and look at the caller ID. But I gasped and who it was and what time it was.

"Shit..."

It was 7:30 and Harumi we were supposed to Launch Mr E today. I quickly answered the call. "I am so sorry." I spoke, semi-laughing. "Don't worry, Aly. But we do need to get a move on." Harumi told me, but I already knew.

I quickly hopped out of bed and got dressed, soon cleaning my teeth and brushing my hair. I ran downstairs, phone in hand and out on some toast. Once it was done I grabbed it and ran to the basement.

I brought out Mr. E and plugged him into my laptop. I ran a few quick system checks before turning to Rumi again. "Okay..." I started, finishing my breakfast. "...He should be done now." I set my phone to the side and powered up Mr. E.

I was anxious, but he thankfully turned on. He opened his eyes, showing a crimson glow. He tilted his head, seemingly not knowing what was happening. "Hello." I smiled, and he seemed to respond. I couldn't understand what he was saying, but it seemed backwards. I must have installed his voice box wrong.

But it was something I'd be able to fix. "Hello, my name is Aly, and I am your creator." I started. "Your name is Mr. E. You will respond to that name, okay?" I asked, earning a nod. "Awesome! This is Harumi." I moved so Mr. E could see her, and she waved to him.

After introducing ourselves, I ran Mr. E through the plan. He understood and was ready to be sent out.

Harumi had told me she'd gained a small amount of followers who wanted to join our cause. But there was two important people left to get, people who would help us run the organisation. Their manes were Killow and Ultra Violet. Rumi showed me pictures of them, and I wasn't sure about them.

Yet I trusted her.

I hooked Mr. E up with a camera and earpiece so I could communicate with him. "I'll be talking to you remotely and guiding you." I told him, putting on my headphones and loading up his video feed.

Once it was all up and running I sent him off to a Karaoke Club along the South Side of the city. Strange that Killow and Ultra Violet would be there, but I questioned where else they could be and found that the club was the best option.

Mr. E soon arrived and entered the Karaoke Club and it was as if a bomb had gone off. Tables were flipped over and there were people flat-out-drunk everywhere. I quickly used Mr. E's camera to find the two, and I found them standing beside a music box.

"They are located in the back-left side of the room." I told the droid, directing his attention to the two in the corner. He seemed to spot them and he walked over.

"Ugh, not another one." The woman scoffed, turning away with a Boba. "The large man beside her, who I assumed was Killow, turned to my robot, lifting his arm. He was about to smash him when Mr. e grabbed his arm and smashed him into the wooden floor, causing everyone to look his way.

"Okay, not what I had in mind." I sighed as Mr. E turned to Ultra Violet. "A-Alright. What do you want?" She hesitantly spoke, somewhat afraid. I let Rumi talk through Mr. E, and I sat back and waited.

"Hello, Killow, Ultra Violet." Both of them stood up and stared blankly. "Quiet one? Is that you?" Killow asked, and she confirmed it.

She soon introduced Mr. E and led them down to an abandoned railway station below the city. I left my laptop and packed my bag upstairs. But, then I stopped. I looked away from my bag, and peered across my room.

My parents weren't home, so the silence wasn't comforting. I realised that I'd be gone for a while, and that once my parents came home they would question where I was.

I contemplated dropping Harumi's plan, but I didn't, and finished my bag. I soon put on a hoodie, and walked to the door. I opened it before taking one last look at my home. I sighed, pulling over my hood, and walked out the door.

It took me around 10 minutes to reach the hide-out, and on the way I spotted the Ninja rushing along rooftops. They were always so sneaky, and you could never know when one was nearby.

I smiled, turning to the train station, soon walking down a sketchy path to get to our hide out. "Ah, there you are." Killow noticed me, and I removed my hood. "You must be Aly. The Quiet One's told us quite a bit about you." Ultra Violet added as I opened the large doors.

"Well that's good since we'll be working together for a while." I told them, leading them to a side room where Mr. E was waiting. We stood around the table and Hraumi started to talk. "Thank you for coming, Aly." Rumi spoke through the droid, and I nodded.

"Okay, I would like to start with a hierarchy system, so we can keep everyone in check." She started. "Aly, I would like you to be my number two, since you are my best friend." "Ok course." I smiled as she addressed the other two. "Killow, you will be third in command along with Ultra Violet. Mr. E will take orders from myself and Aly." She continued.

We spoke about a few more rules when the main subject came up. "Now, in order to complete our mission, we need these." Mr. E's eyes shone, revealing four odd looking masks on the table through a hologram. "These are the Oni masks. The Red Mask of Vengeance, the Blue Mask of Greed, the Orange Mask of Deception and the Purple Mask of Hatred. These artefacts will be the key to bringing back our father, Garmadon." Harumi told us, and we all understood.

"Now, I would like to give you your uniforms." Mr. E turned around and handed each of us a parcel. We walked off to get changed, and once I unwrapped mine, I was very happy. It resembled a gi, with a blue rim and a black body. There were shorts and knee-high boots which matched the gi's blue details.

But the best part was the fact that the entire left arm was covered, meaning my scar was hidden. I couldn't thank Harumi enough for this. She truly was the bestest friend you could ever ask for.

I walked out to find Ultra Violet in a purple jacket and grey shorts. Killow was in an open jacket and baggy trousers. That's when I realised that each of us shared a colour with one of the Oni Masks, as if Harumi had already assigned them to us.

That meant I would be handling the Mask of Greed, and I won't lie, I was kind of excited to see what it did, since these were powerful relics from the time of the First Spinjitzu Master.

But I had to focus on the task at hand...

Retrieving the first masks...

18/09/2021